I ALMOST LOST MY GRABHITCH MONEY



It's been more than 6 months since I drove Grabcar and Uber. Not because I dont want driving the e-hailing taxis for money, even for partime job, but I dont think its worth it for now. Furthermore, I cannot drive Grabcar anymore because I was banned permanently. Fookyew lah Grab.

Link:  AFTER 8 MONTHS, TODAY IS MY LAST DAY DRIVING UBER AND GRABCAR - 23 Nov 2016.

Then, I tried to ignore Grab text messages for the last few weeks on my iphone to transfer my money inside the wallet for Grabhitch jobs. Yesterday, while I was inside Aeon Permas Jaya, I got the last  last reminder from Grab to transfer the money or it will be gone forever. Aiyah. So I checked it out and found out that there is still RM386! Wahlaweh. It's quite a big sum of money too. So, I quickly checked my Grabhitch wallet and without hesitation I transferred it all to my bank account lah. Voilla!

UPdated. Alhamdulillah, today, 16 June 2017, the money already bank-in to my account. No more Grabhitch after this!

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...