PERIOD STAIN ON MY CAB SEAT



Monday, 25 Dec 2017. Christmas day.

6.30am started cik Jnulekasnova and Uber XL apps.

7.09am, fillup ron95 at Shell Risda Jln Ampang.

7.22am, ZHD 5 pax of Pakistan cricket team at Pasar Maran Lebuh Ampang sending to Kelab Aman. He also asked the fare if they want to go to Port Dickson.

8.12am, HLN and her bf, at Go 3 hotel behind Fahrenheit going to Flat Sei Johor Cheras for free market, not Flea market.

9.00am, breakfast at Restoran Harjis Cheras.

9.59am, MHZ a Pakistan family at Vida Hotel Changkat Ceylon sending to Gocar Nook Bangsar office Jln Riong. They wanted to drive the rented car to Penang.

10.31am, RZM a Sabah family at coffee bean Midvalley sending to Sunway Lagoon.

11.11am, WLS at Jln SS 9a going to Sunway Pyramid .

11.54am, BHP to wash cik Jnulekasnova.

12.28pm, CHR near Hotel Sunjoy9. 6 pax local chinese going to Bandar Utama. In fact, they wanted to go to 1 utama new wing.

1.11pm, KEN a matsalleh with her young sexy amoi at Perdana View Boutique reaident going to Changkat Bukit Bintang via Penchala Link.

1.48pm, KRA 6 pax of Kelantan malay family at Berjaya Times Square. Due to traffic jam and wrong pin location I arrived late. They waited at the teksi queue but later i asked them to go inside the lobby. I sent them to Stesen Bas Pekeliling. After dropoff, when checking the seat, I saw the blood stains on the back row seat. I called them, KRA said sorry, I said okay but later I regret it.

2.15pm, I used Waze to find the nearest carwash in Kg Baru. After cleaned up the cast was rm15 only, and Uber reimbursed me after I reported the incident to them. Note, later I found out there is some blood stain still not clear yet. I called the girl to pay rm20, but she seemd relucrant to pay. “Nape x mintak tadi?,” she wrote. I told her that I didnt know the cleaning cost. Note. until today, she is not responding to my whatsapp. Bugima lah.

3.33pm I managed to set destination to kLIA.

4.04pm, SHW Singaporean with wife and kids at Corus Hotel going to St Regis hotel KL sentral.

4.44pm, AMR at Hotel victory Jln Imbi. But due to bad traffic jam and detour and closed road, I cancellwd the booking.

Return to back longkang near myHabitat.

5.44pm, RYN which I thought from other side of Kampung Keramat. Actually, his house at Damai 33 just behind from where I parked my cab. And it’s a long trip 40+min! Yay! RYN a matsalleh with his young Vietnamese wife and teenage son. He also liked to talk about the rains, his furniture business and his son’s international school at Ampang jaya. I sent them to kLIA for them to fly to Hokkaido tonight.

10.10pm, after 3 hours ‘membangau’ the Queue no still stagnant at 11-20. Kannina.

10.32pm, finally after 3.5 hours I got ping from SLY 4 pax of local Malay family at KLIA1 Door 4. When I called, he said they are going home at Nilai Impian. I said okay since it's already late at night and I just wanted to go HOME sweet HOME. In the cab, we talked and talked. He said, they're back from Bandung's shopping.

Dear diary, today I completed 11 trips in 15hr 12min.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...