THE REASON WHY TEKSI DRIVERS RETURNING THEIR CABS

Surau Fatimah, Charterfield, KLIA @2018.

Sunday, 21 January 2018.

While on the way from JB, my cik Jnulekasnova's tyre was punctured. Aiyah. I managed to open up all punctured tyre, but was unable to lower down the spare tyre at the back. So I called the Plus Ronda 2018, and they came in 15 minutes while towing another breakdown car. It was 11.33am at kilometer 40.1 heading north. However, they also got trouble to lower down the spare tyre. So, I sent the punctured tyre to the nearby tyre workshop in Sedenak with their Hilux and got back.

After sending off my son to his rented house whose already occupied by his cousins, I drove to Tampin to find tyre shops but none of them are open. So I drove straight to KLIA.

Note. At the surau Fatimah Charterfield, I met AZH, a Limo Cab driver but not Grab/Uber driver.  He told me an interesting new Limo Cab company who offered ex-Teksi drivers as their drivers for Huawei staff mostly from China mainland. "You only need PSV and must be 47 years old at the registration time," he said. "All the money earned is all yours, and you dont have to worry about car petrol, maintenance, and all the jobs are systematically assigned by the company to you." Regarding his old teksi, he said he just returned it to the company but the company doesnt want to take it back. So he just let the teksi parked outside of his house until now.

After waiting for 2 hours, finally got ping but sending to Pelabuhan Klang which I ignored.

9.33pm, TTT alone using Grabcar, ping from KLIA going to Pandan Perdana. Not much talking all the way, but he told me he just came back from Phnom Penh.

Dear diary, today I just completed one Grabcar job. Okay lah.

At Kilometer 40.1 plus highway heading north.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...