UBER DRIVER IN KUCHING IS SCAREDY CAT

On Uber car, from KIA to Astana Petrajaya, Kuching. @2016


Friday, 9 December 2016. This weekend I will be traveling to oversea for my son's wedding.

9.19pm, arriving at Kuching International Airport. Booking Uber, got MUHAMAD as a driver. He called me, asking to come up to the departure hall. Aiyah! I am a bit upset. "There are many teksi drivers over there lah uncle," he said cowardly. I told him that I dont care about them as they are also doing the unlawful acts. So he agreed to drive down to the arrival hall. Later, inside the cab, we talked and talked. "Uncle, those teksi drivers are very fierce! They will aim my car. You know uncle, in Kuching, only one Black Almera with Johor plate no. and easily spotted by them!" the young man shouted at me. But he seems friendly and used Waze only. He doesn't trust Google maps as it not accurate in this cat city. He also told me that there is no Grabcar in the city. Later, at the dropoff, I reckon I can use the promotion code "ILITTLENAUGHTY" and got rm5 discount. The fare was rm15.59, so I gave him rm10 tips. He said, "uncle, are you sure about this?" while holding the rm20 note. I just nodded and told him not to worry. "It's your rejeki tonight, mat." My dear diary, actually I didn't tell him that I was an Uber driver and felt pity for them to have a very cheapput tambang fare. I aldo didn't tell him that I got you as my blog, my dear diary. OTL.

Dictionary. Scaredy cat is the one who excessively fearful, someone who is easily frightened, a needlessly fearful person, wimp, chicken,

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...