WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

 


Saturday, 5/5/2024.
At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9. No surcharge after midnight. But I need to wait for 11 minutes due to his long distance on the Pasir Gudang highway as I saw it in the apps. The distance from the hotel to my home is about 3.5 km only.
An Indian Muslim driver picked me up. I was already waited at the lobby. Then I saw he's calling me. But I didn't answer it as I'm walking outside toward his car which is just arriving outside the entrance. He didn't want to came in through the gate.
"Knp x angkat tfon?" he asked. Ehh, aku pulak yg dimarahnya.
Then he liked to talk and talk. He was trying to tell me about his current work. It seemed that he's not happy the way Grab treated him.
"90 sen je bersih sy dpt trip ni," "Grab amek 25 persen," "tadi sy amek 7 8 kilometer punyelah jauh," "Sy xleh cancel sbb auto accept," "Sy dh complain dlm facebook," "Kadang2 kalo pickup jauh sgt sy parking tepi dulu," "Ada customer marah2 tanye kenapa lambat,"
I was trying to response to his predicament but I couldn't find an answer. I also pity him. Inside my heart,  I would like to ask him, "why you are still driving Grab while it's bullying you??"

When I asked him "knp x bwk Indriver?" He said, "sy x suka sistem tawar menawar, lagi murahan."



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...