TO THE PORT KLANG I AM AND END THE DAY TRIP WITH THE SALMON STEAK



Wednesday, 10 August 2016.

7.58am, JIB at The Hampshire Residents sending to Bangkok Bank. 3 pax of Siam, I greet them "sawadeekap" and they respond.

8.21am, RYN at City Garden Condo off Bukit Ceylon. The Aussies from Alice Springs talks and talks about Ayer Rock. I eagerly listen and talk also. Then I mistakenly hit the apps button and send me to the end screen. Kannina. This guy is psycho and at the end I make a charity to this trip which I thought is a card payment. Lajiao.

8.57am, AZR at Lorong Kiri 11 while I am stuck on Jalan Ampang traffic light for 15 min. I reckon she can wait and after pickup, need to make 2 nearby stops to send her kids school bags. During dropoff, she asks for receipt and I told her to check her email.

9.58am, got Uber ping but when I check on Grabcar ping is going to Pelabuhan Klang. So I ignore the Uber ping, it might be a short trip. I pick CJJ and his bf at Le Meredien hotel send them to Gudang Kobena. Dear diary, this guys misspell the non existent "Gudang Kopema". Kannina.

From Port Klang sure no riders back to the city. So I stop by the Shah Alam.

12.12pm, AMZ at Bank Persatuan Shah Alam sending to Terminal Bas Sementara Shah Alam near Stadium Shah Alam. This pretty young lady just finished her interview session and still looking for a job. We talk and talk.

12.26pm, INNOCENT BABU gives me a pin location at the Giant entrance. When arrive and calling, still no rider show. So I cancel. Lajiao.

12.51pm, NSH at PTPL College to Aeon Shah Alam. 3 pax of students.

1.38pm, HMZ at Sri Permata Apartment. This negro not much talking and keep me waiting at Block 1 for 7 minutes and never say sorry. Lajiao. I send him to nearby Plaza Masalam.

Camp at Shell for RM40 (22.8liter) of ron95. 209pm already.

2.13pm, ADI at Sri Mahligai Apartment. A hijab and covered purdah young girl with her gf send to Seksyen 13 and later to Terminal Bas Sementara Shah Alam which I forgot where to find.

2.36pm, KIN at Sri Alam Condo sending to Tropicana City Mall. I smell cigarette from her stinky mouth.

3.08pm, AMT at nearby Tropicana City Mall sending to 1 Utama New Wing.

3.53pm, GEE at Qliq Damansara going to Puncak Prima Condo.
4.15pm, JUS at Hartamas Shopping Center. I call her to confirm the location which is just by the roadside. But suddenly this young man rushing to my cab and open the back door. Looking closely, it is JUS as a tomboy. Charcheebye. You almost make me getting a heart attack. Later we talk and talk.

4.42pm, TIT at Khunthai Restaurant going to Suria Kipark.

4.51pm, SHA at Coco Mart asking me to drive fast fast to Aman Puri Apartment bcoz her husband is looking for her. AT first I mistaken her for a Pinoy lady. Actually she is a Bangladesh.

5.22pm, BRC at Jalan Api Api 2 sending to Bandar Sri Damansara. I send him to the tuition class which is very far far away from his destination pin. I think he also tries to cheat the Grabcar driver. Lajiao la.

Camp at Petronas Bandar Sri Damansara. Pee and pray.

6.24pm, JNH at Jalan Ara SD7/3B sending to KTM Kepong Sentral. I overshoot the pin location and she asks me to drive one more round the block to get her.

7.02pm, actually I plan to drive back to KLCC, but suddenly ping from JON at Jalan 11 Desa Jaya, at 7-eleven infront of BHP gas station. The Pinoy lady and me talk and talk while I am driving back to Kepong. Kannina. But she always calling me as 'abang' means 'darling'. OTL. She just completed her 3 years working contract as a restaurant worker and now just started working in the nearby shop. I send her to Sri Damansara COurt.

8.08pm, feeling tired already and no ping from Kepong to Zoo Negara via MRR2. Aiyah.

Then drive straight home, update blog and sleep zzzz.



Dear sweet diary, ironically today I got all 18 Grabcar trips, no Uber job and no airport job.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...