DUDE SOUNDS LIKE A LADY

FRIDAY, 5 August 2016.

7.44am, RSK at LRT Ampang Park ping while still on the escalator. She confirms not at Mcd Side, so I wait her at Binjai Road, but still not sure where she is going to go bcoz Uber apps never tells the driver. Lajiao Uber. When she arrive and hop in the cab, she ask me to uturn and go fast fast bcoz she is late for briefing at work. Pundenale. I told her, my car cannot fly mah.

8.06am, SAE an Arab ping from Fahrenheit. Actually he is at Grand Millenium Hotel. Lajiao lah. He calls and shouts at me and later he wants to wait 5min for his bf. Before that, he asks how much the fare is going to nearby KL Tower. I told him about rm5 but not more than rm10, "teksi will charge you rm50 kaninna!" When arrive at the Menara KL, the Uber apps show exactly rm5.20 which shows how good is the Uber driver now. OTL.

8.09am, FAR and his gf at Holiday Inn Express sending to Batu Caves.

8.55am, ARH at Jalan Raintree Utama going to JPN Batu Caves. She complains to get the new IC will take 2 weeks already. Then she reveals that she and her fiance was robbed at phone shop in Selayang and lost all her belongings inside her handbag.

9.15am, OMG at nearby Jalan Amaniah bus stop but the pin location on the other side. Lajiao Grabcar! I send him to Jalan 48 Selayang Baru. He works as TNB customer service. He story mory a bit about his funny experience especially when dealing with Kelantanese people who speaks very hardcore slang.

Camp at Pasar Borong Selayang buying some rambutans and mangostene.

10.32am, KIS at Amara Boulevard going to TAR College. This young boy also wants me to drive faster faster. But I told him that my car cannot fly. And this is my first experience going inside the college sending rider.

10.59am, PRINCESS WAI at nearby Lorong Ria 4 Wangsa Maju going to Pekeliling bus station. This young amoi first time using Grabcar which faster than having to wait for RapidKL bus in the middle of hot weather.

11.33am, UMA at Putra Majestik Condo. This Pakistan student says he is learning Malay from his friend who teaches him 3 Malay words a day. I send him to KL Tower.

12.11pm, JEF ping me from the same KL Tower lobby but I was driving out and uturn back to the lobby again. Wait for 5 min until the pakguard shoo me out. Later somebody calls that the voice sounds like a lady! Actually it is JEF. Lajiao! Later, I pick up his 3 gf infront the gate. They talk and talk noisely at the back and offer me potato chips they eat. But uncle decline. I cannot stop thinking about the incident just now, but to see the JEF red face, I keep it to myself. OTL

Go home for a noon nap.

3.36pm, after duplicate key, got ping from KAT ar Klinik Kesihatan Ampang sending to Menara UOA. This ahsoh muka manyak ketat ho. So bossy she knock knock my window to show her direction. Charcheebye.

4.02pm, FAT at KLCC calling to pick her up at H&M, but KLCC got H&M mah? Uncle confuse already. Then I ask her to come to the Coach. I see her angry face. Then we go to Ampang Prima Condo. FAT from Guinea and her hb is working embassy.

4.32pm, IRE an Italy lady at Ampang Point. I read her message, "no phone calls please! Only sms." Aiyah.

5pm already need to pickup daughter near KLCC before heading south. The traffic jam is bad on Jalan Tun Razak from Ampang Park until Bulatan Kampung Pandan as usual. See you all in JB.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...