HAI CIK SITI POMPUAN MANYAK MUDA



Tuesday, 2 August 2016.

7.41am, ZUK at Park Seven Condo to Menara Shell. The New Zealand Indian talking and talking mostly a bit about careers and properties. He's been raising up and working in New Zealand and now 1 year already here. He never said he wants to go back to India.

8.14am, DRA at Jalan Tebing Brickfields to Maybank Sungai Besi but he put the destination pin differently which is far far away.

8.26am, NYN at Sri Mutiara Sungai Besi. When arrive I need to drive 2 circle around the condo. Lajiao lah. 4 pax of smelly Bangla going to Jalan Terasek 8 Bangsar.

9.12am, MAY at nearby Jalan Terasek 1 sending to Uptown Tabung Haji.

9.38am, SLM at Glomac Damansara Residence going to Uptown 1 again.

10.33am, QIO at Metropolitan Square to TREC or Zuok near BUlatan Pandan.

11.14am, CHI at Pandan Jaya ping and calls me. We shout to each other as I arrive at the pin location pointing at Flat blocks. Actually he waits at near Public Bank which I also getting confused. Then he cancel, ping again and cancel again. Aiyah! But the third time, I pity him and call him to wait. I send him to Midvalley, but he rather drop off at the bus stop and walk to the midvalley which I also drive to it afterwards. Normally he rides his motorcycle but yesterday he realises that his driving license was expired 2 years ago!

12.02pm, South AFrican GRD at Northpoint going to Forbes Towers. We talk and talk a bit about politics, economies and Indonesians at South Africa. He works with telecomm company.

12.16pm, ANG at Faber Ria Apartment sending to Damansara Kim. This amoi got tattoes on all her exposed body including arms. Uncle never check on her other body parts as well. Aiyah.

Noon break at Masjid at Taqwa TTDI. Pee and pray.

2.16pm, SMT at Jalan Taman Mohd Fuad 3. 2 India pax "man in black" sending to LRT Taman Bahagia.

2.38pm, DATO? ping from Lorong SS2 going to Menara UOA Bangsar. The young DATO keeps quite all the way.

3.08pm, KLL at the same lobby of Menara UOA hop in the cab. I send him to Jalan TErasek 3. Apparently the young enterpreneur got a principe of not to be slave to a loan.

3.49pm, KKI at Bangsar Village II sending to Tijani 2 South. He maybe a Korean.

4.24pm, GIS at Rumah Sarawak sending to Publika. The Italian lady no interest to sports when I asks about Valentino Rossi (cycling) not mistaken with Paolo Rossi (football). We agree that the pizza hut here not the same as the original pizza in Italy. Lol.

4.40pm, ELN at Publika sending to Pavilion KL. I missed the D5 lobby and asks her to go down to the basement parking. She agrees.

5.10pm, RNN at Pavilion but I ask her to wait at STarhill. I send her to Kompleks Maluri.

5.38pm, SHJ at JPN Maluri. I send the pretty young Malay lady to Jalan Pandan 10/3. Then I camp and pray at nearby Surau al-Hilal Pandan Jaya.

6.21pm, STI at busstop near watertank of Pandan Jaya. But due to the Uber incorrectly pointing the pin location, and after shouting and calling and shouting, I overshoot to opposite Sungai Besi Expressway and need to uturn which is far far away to get to her. Later we pickup her 2 kids at nearby kindergarden and send them to Pandan Indah townhouse.

6.54pm, FRH at LRT Cahaya sending to Sri Ampang Hilir Condo.

Then I decide to call it a day for today. I continuously driving 12 hours since 7am this morning.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...