MUST READ: SHE TOLD ME A SECRET THAT SHE BROKE SOMEONE'S HEART



Monday, 15 August 2016. Starts the apps at 7.19am after dropoff daughter.

7.37am, ZAM at The Pearl sending to nearby Menara Dion.

7.49am, JAH and her gf at Frenz Hotel Jalan TAR. Blame it on Google maps and Waze pointing only to the back of the hotel. I call her and she calls me and we shout at each other. Finally I got to the hotel lobby the the Jalan TAR mainroad. I send them to far far away Grand Blue Wave Shah Alam. Near Bulatan KTM I also got near miss almost hit by another car. Kannina.

8.50am, KYL at KFC Kompleks PKNS sending to far far away Damansara Uptown.

Camp at Petronas Damansara Jaya 1.

10.02am, SHY at the same area Hong Leong Bank Damansara Uptown going to LHDN Jalan Duta.

10.25am, VAI at KTM Segambut following the Waze pointing and driving to the back of the train station. This is my second time on this Segambut station being play play by Waze. Kannina. I send him to nearby Jalan 1/38a.

10.43am, ALY at Changkat View Condo. Wait for her at the gate and lobby for 7min, then later ask me to drive fast fast. Charcheebye. She is from Kazakhstan and going to far far away Inti Subang Jaya. I tells her from Waze will take 31min, and she says, "please try make it 30min." Wah lah weh, she wants to play play with uncle meh?

Camp at Petronas Subang Jaya SS17 to fillup ron95 for rm43 (24liter).

11.57am, CRS at Lafite Apartment going to throw stone away Subang Parade.

12.12pm, HAY at Empire Shopping Gallery calls to pickup by the roadside. Then later while on the way to Bangsar South, I took the wrong turn and I panic and I end the trip. She shouts "shit! Shit!" And she mentions the wrong road will take 2 tolls. Later during drop off she still not aware that I end the trip already. She tells me, "you dont have to do that." Aiyah. Am uncle a good driver or what? But at the end, uncle get no tips from her. OTL. Dear diary, this is my second time making the same mistake turning too fast to Shah Alam instead of KL/Glenmarie at the same fork. Last time in May, when driving an Indonesian couple at night [link].

12.48pm, RYM at Pantai Hillpark Phase 3 going to Bangsar Village.

1.18pm, amoi with 2 friends after lunch at Lorong Ara Kiri sending to The Gardens. "The last hotel ye uncle," later the bf tells me.

1.36pm, RFS at Boulevard Office sending to Teleplex Puchong.

Camp at Petronas Sg Besi Puchong By Pass. Shortnap to recharge.

2.57pm, NKO at Sierra Residency going to take his serviced car at Jalan Serindit 3.

3.30pm, MYK at nearby Jalan Kenari 14a Puchong Jaya going to Prima Ria Condo. 2 pax of Pinoy.

4.32pm, ND'U at Royal Regent going to Selayang. At first I speak Pidgin English to him, he seems responding very well. But later, he asks, "why every African negro you think comes from Nigeria?" Aiyah, uncle a bit shocked already. Later when asks, he says he is Cameroon. So I told him that I pickup so many Cameroon as well. But at dropoff uncle apologize to him. He looks okay. So my dear diary, next time when pickup negro, dont judge by the cover or the banana tree will fruit twice. So embarrasing lah.

Camp somewhere at Petronas Selayang to buy Grab topup for rm100.

5.32pm, TAS at Batu Caves ping me to send his cousin brother to KL Sentral.

6.12pm, MAI at NU Sentral Coffeebean going to Millenium Square PJ. I call her twice before pick her up. This pretty Vietnamese ahmoi I thought was a local. The first 10 min we keep quiet only. Then near Taman Seputeh there is a bad traffic jam and we talk and talk until to the final destination. I ask her where she learned English so good. She told me about Vietnam just won the first gold medal in Olympic and they are very proud at the moment. I told her, in Malaysia, Olympic not popular. Since she is here for 1 year, I ask her about our food. She likes Malay food, nasi lemak and she addicted to meehun goreng. Wah lah weh, that's uncle favorite too. But she doesnt like Indian food, too spicy and doesnt like curry smell. Then I ask her about her boyfriend here. At first she doesnt want to talk about bf, but when I clever dig dig later she talk a lot. She says, one expat man likes her very much. But after one day dating, "not one night stand yeah uncle," she says she doesnt like him. She doesnt like his smell and the way he talks too fast making her head goes round and round. She told me everything about the reasons. But the man kept pushing her although she politely declined him. Kannina, just like in a drama meh. Later, after dropoff, I want to say, "why not dating Malai-man since you like nasi lemak and mihun goreng?" but I say it in my heart only. OTL.

6.49pm, the last ping from NOS at Wisma Academy to nearby Jalan 14/5. The Malay lady just talking in the phone about her brother's wedding while telling me all the turns into her house. Kannina.

7pm already I need to go home send daughter to clinic as she got flu.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...