MY FIRST EXPERIENCE GETTING CAUGHT IN POLICE ROADBLOCK WHILE DRIVING AFRICAN NEGRO



Wednesday, 17 August 2016.

7.40am, Mr Big Boss MOI at Park View Apartment near KLCC sending to far far away RHB Seksyen 13 Shah Alam. Mr Bigboss likes to talk and talk. His job is checking the branch managers performances across the country. Last week, while in Ipoh city, he just "fail" 4 out of 7 branch managers bcoz they are not meeting the KPI.

9.31am, AIS at JAIS going to nearby Kompleks PKNS. 3 pax from Rawang.

10.03am, ADM at Vista Alam going to Plaza Masalam. The guy is from Guinea and working as an Apple Store agent at Ampang Park.

10.37am, 2 Pakistani guys at Vista Alam again going to Plaza Alam Sentral.

11.01am, then finally got ping from Mr TYM at Menara MRCB sending to Wisma Monorail. Mr TYM is from Hongkong. Not much talking as he busy with his laptop on my backseat.

Noon break. This evening, uncle got things to run errands.

Fast forward. 6.06pm already.

6.17pm, EFS at Jalan Indah 4/5 going to behind Spectrum Mall Ampang. This Indon lady already 10 years here and got husband and 1 boy. We talk and talk as she likes to talk about her life too. She says, her little brother in Indon is very lazy, too spoil by her father, now not working always asking for money.

I got ping at 6.42pm from ALC at Jalan Wawasan 3. When arrive, nor rider show, but I wait for a while. Then suddenly daughter calling, she forgot to bring the house key and left it inside. Aiyah! So uncle cancel the booking and go straight home.

7.49pm, QLA at Owlery Cafe with her bf. I send them to Seri Ritchie, a luxury townhouse hidden behind the Lorong Ritchie.

Camp at Shell Jalan Damai. Pee and pray.

8.25pm, ESM at Vista Damai Condo going to Sucasa. The Libya guy likes to talk too even the trip is too short, not even 7 min. I told him, "Muammar Gadafi was a bad person, but now your country is worse." He agrees, "now we fight each other, no police nobody control the country." Later during dropoff he gives me rm1 tip.

8.37pm, EMN at Wisma Central wants to go to Linton University College in Mantin Negeri Sembilan. Wah lah weh. So far, I need to think for a while and I accept. For sure no rider when I come back from that far far away jungle. When inside the car, this time I ask him. He is from Zimbabwe. I say, "good country." Then he sadly says, "yeah, but the government is dictator very bad." I told him that corruption is everywhere in the world. But he replies, "here also corrupt but the country is developed, but not Zimbabwe, he keeps the money to himself." Then we talk and talk until Nilai exit from Plus highway. Then suddenly after Nilai toll plaza, further up, there is a police roadblock. While the first police on my right side let me go after checking my driving license only, but the other police (with luminated vest) who is holding EMN passport ask me to pull over to the side. Then he makes an issue asking about the trip, although EMN's passport is in order. I told him I drive EMN from KLCC office to his college. That young police try to sita my car, saying driving passenger without PSV is illegal. "Your luck is good, that negro's passport still alive, what happen if it's expired already? If passport dead, I need to take your car and the story will be long! All teksi drivers here in Nilai got PSV license!" He tries to scare me. I told him, its not mandatory yet to have PSV license. Lajiao lah.

After dropoff, I drive straight home. I know it's a long journey, about 1 hour. Then unexpectedly, I turn to a wrong exit towards Seremban instead to KL. Kannina. Then I need to uturn at Seremban Labu exit and give extra donation rm7.20 to Plus highway. Good lah. It's a frustrated night.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...