NON-STOP MORNING UBERING IN JB WITH SHORT TRIPS AND CHEAP FARES



Sunday, 21 August 2016.

This morning uncle need to rush driving in the morning bcoz wife already warning want to go to buy shopping groceries in the afternoon.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.56am. Then got 2 pings from XIN and YEH at the same Jalan Bunga Daisi 5. Remember my dairy, last night where my last trip I drop this boy at Jalan Bunga Daisi 6? Both of them cannot wait for 11min from where I am. Lajiao la.

7.04am, ROMEO SINGH at Jalan Beringin 18. 2 boys going to Larkin Sentral. When arrive there is a heavy rain, I send them to the lobby but the canopy is not big enough, sure they got wet. Then suddenly this brother ulat comes near them asking to buy tickets. Then he takes out his ipad from his sling bag to check for the online tickets. Aiyah, nowadays ulats also follow the latest technology meh?

7.51am, boss AMN at Larkin Sentral sending to TNB Jalan Yahya Awal. Before pickup, I wonder why drivers giving this boss 4.5 star rating only.

8.07am, JOG at Jalan Abdul Rahman Andak with umbrella and the heavy rains still coming, he is going to church at Jalan Mahmoodiah. This Singh bro is quite friendly and we talk and talk. He so excited telling the badminton match last night. I am not interested. Later he told me he is Christian Sikh.

8.19am, SEP at Petrie Apartment. 3 pax of Indon sexy girls going to Double Tree by Hilton. Rains still downpour. I heard the girl with mini pants shout "goblok" and when I repeat "goblok" and try to be funny but suddenly they keep quite. Bugima la.

8.28am, SHL at next door Tropical Inn waiting for me as I couldnt find the shortcut to the hotel from Double Tree. I drive one big round thru one way streets and pick him up. I send him to Larkin Sentral, and he still not buying bus ticket yet and I warn him about brother ulats who have latest gadget. Dont play play ho. Later he asks where the bus ticket counters are located.

Dear diary, actually I got 4 non stop Uber jobs continuosly. Then at the end I decide to turn off the Uber apps bcoz I want to go home. And I let the Grabcar apps on to see whether I can get nearby job only.

9.21am, IEW amoi at Jalan Suria 3 going to JB City Square. To get to her house also quite challenging. In the cab, she asks me to drive fast fast, but I tell her that my car cannot fly fly. She giggles only. But hours after dropoff later I find out that my Grabcar rating is dropping to 4.0, which means she give me 1 star meh! Charcheebye.

10am already I need to go home, need to send wife to Tesco this noon.

And this evening my dear diary, uncle will try Grabhitch from JB to KL. We'll see lah.

Updated. Dear diary, I just send one uncle for Grabhitch from Aloha Towers JB to Bandar Kinrara KL. This is my first time using the apps as the Senior Grabcar driver, HANGNADIM, taught me on how to use it. Thanks bro.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...