GRABHITCH: THE SECOND DAY



Tuesday, 30 August 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.59am.

Dear diary, this morning I start the day with Grabhitch trip.

7.15am, ondway to send daughter to work, pickup BEL at Miharja Condo, going to Jalan Setiabudi Bukit Damansara. I send daughter first. Then suddenly it was a heavy rains and when near her boss house, the traffic was stuck and not moving. The domestic nurse finally gets out of the cab and walks towards the house which is about 100 meters further up. I offer my umbrella but she brings her own.

Camp at Shell at topup ron95 for rm40(?).

8.26am, NAT at Jalan Beka going to Ambank Raja Chulan.

9.09am, ROB at Sky Hotel Bukit Bintang going to KLIA2. Yay! The Singaporean young man likes to talk. The rains still downpour, and we also see 2 separate car accidents on the highway ramps.

10.56am, DAF at Jalan Warisan Permai Kota Warisan going to KLIA again. DAF a Sabahan working in the lounge. This is my second airport job.

10.09am, NAZ at Cyber Heights Villa. The Sabahan wants to pick up his car at Perodua Service Bandar Bukit Puchong.

1.11pm, LLY at Park Villa sending to IOI Puchong. At their house, my Celcom network got problem and trying for 15min, then I drive to Tesco. Both old ladies want to find money changer to change her rupiah money. Her son calling me, talking in good Malay which surprised me. Later I find out that the man is her son in law, a local Malay. Lajiao.

2.25pm, ELI at IOI Mall bus stop. Sending to Jalan BK 2/2a. The cute schoolgirl amoi talks and talks and she likes to make joke joke also. She complains about her iphone problem. "It's hard to find iphone service center here lah uncle," she grumbles. I asks her to go to Low Yatt or Midvalley. "Manyak jauh ho," she says sadly.

2.45pm, HAI at Treez going to USJ Mydin. The China lady wearing tudung and we talk a bit about her life. She's been here 8 years and speaks good Malay too. She just married to a Malay man. She asks me on how to edit her name. But uncle not sure how.

3.51pm, SND at Regina USJ Condo sending to Silverspoon International.

4.48pm, HEE at IOI Mall new Wing. Uncle get confused and enter the mall with no passing thru and need to pay rm1 for parking. Kannina. Later after shout and calling, I send HEE, her mom and 2 kids to Jalan Tempua 6. Actually I cancel the job, but still I send them.

5.24pm, PST at Restoran KH 20. 3 pax to the opposite side of Restoran Seri Mahkota, near IOI Mall again.

5.50pm, ZAK at Lebuh Puteri. He puts on wrong location, luckily he calls me. I send him to Flat 5 Tingkat LDP. He is a logistic officer and we talk about her experience as Mara Unikl student.

6.39pm, ABL at Jalan BPU 1 sending to LRT Bandar Puteri.

6.56pm, RIN ping to pick up her mom at the same LRT Bandar Puteri but on the opposite side. While ondway, RIN calls me that shccking me as I thought she's different rider. Charcheebye.

7.10pm, BSS at Puteri Bayu Apartment going to Subang Airport. Yay! Finally after half day driving teksi sapu here in Puchong town, I gets out of here. Btw, this is my third airport job of the day. He also impressed with Waze that brings him to the airport using unknown route on time!

7.52pm, UMR at the Saujana Subang going to Ridzwan Condo. 4 pax of Pakistan with smelly armpits.

8.22pm, MEM at Subang Pyramid with higher demand fare. When arrive at the lobby, this abang police shoo me away. Lajiao lah. I became restless and stressful. After shouting and calling, she asks me to go H&M. Minutes later, the other pretty Malay girl calling me to cool down. Bugima lah. I send their friends, an Oman couple to Golden Suites Bukit Bintang. Later, I send text to the pretty Malay girl to apologize about the shouting. She never replied back. Kannina.

9.22pm, LNH at Nandos Sungai Wang Plaza. I asks them (3 pax) to wait under the Bukit Bintang monorail station. Later, he asks me how do I know that they are Vietnamese. I say, "it's in your name man." Later at drop off at Kenanga Point, I say thank you, "Cum On."

9.56pm, KKO at Berjaya Times Square. I thought she was Japanese. Kannina. I send them (2 pax) to Jalan Pudu Ulu.

10.28pm, MAN at SBE Pandan Indah going to Pandan Terrace Apartment.

Then I drive straight home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...