KUANG KUANG KUANG



Thursday, 11 August 2016.

7.42am, after sending daughter to work, got ping from FAB at Quadro Residence going to Pinnacle Sunway Lagoon. FAB and me talk and talk all the way to his office. He has been here for almost one year and will be start working in Algeria next month. He doesnt like the way local Malay Muslim here treating him when he tries to speak Arabics to them. They never replied his salam and I explain to him the reasons why we dont allow foreigners (the non muslims) to speak Arabics is like insulting. He also got bad experience with teksi drivers infront of his condo the first week he arrives here when no teksi drivers willing to send him to Sunway Lagoon. Uncle also curious bcoz the trip is quite profitable, no traffic jam and quite far far away. Once he tricked and play play with the teksi JP to send him a throw stone away at KLCC from his condo by using the condo front desk receptionist. Fook JP, he says.

8.13am, amoi JIA at BRT Sunway Lagoon which I cancel bcoz after shouting and calling and shouting by the busy roadside, the rider no show. Charcheebye. Later she texts me again saying cannot wait too long bcoz she wants to go hurry to the the class and want to cancel me. Actually I cancel the booking very long long time already mah.

8.21am, ADD at Jalan PJS 7 sending to nearby Taylors University. Normally he walks. Good lah.

9.18am, JOY a pinoy with short pants at Subang Ville Ehsan going to Sunway Pyramid H&M. I greet her "Mabuhay" which surprised her. Actually I saw her tattoo on her thigh. At the gate she invites her gf to ride me together. Uncle don't mind.

9.51am, JNN at My Spine Center Taman Subang Indah sending to Monash University. The Aussie lady likes to talk and talk. Her husband is Kenya, and they got 2 daughters.

Camp at Petron to wash the cab for rm11.



10.09am, NOW at the same Monash University sending to Nadayu as uncle expected for rm2. The girl looks lousy and keep quite all the way. Kannina.

10.52am, NAD at Jalan PJS 10/3 going to Kelana Square.

11.17am, AMN at Kelana Parkviee Tower which I mistaken to pickup at the condo lobby.

12.02pm, ANE a Bangla student girl at KDU College sending to One World Hotel. Oops, supposed to 1Utama New Wing which she claims cannot find in the Grabcar apps. I dont believe her. Kannina.

12.23pm, NRM at Pelangi Utama Condo swnding to nearby RHB Bank First Avenue for rm2.

12.35pm, FRS a Palestine and his bf and carries helmet at bike workshop Lorong Masjid Kg Sungai Kayu Ara. I send them to Palm Spring Damansara.

12.55pm, JGZ at OCBC The Strand Kota Damansara sending to KFC Desa Seri Hartamas.

Camp at Petronas Kota Sri Hartamas to fillup ron95 for rm42 (24liter). Shortnap to recharge under the canopies I like.

2.02pm, EEL at Desa Sri Hartamas going to The Capers Sentul.

2.22pm, YLL amoi with her mom at Pejabat Pendidikan Wilayah Sentul sending to Menara TH Selborn Jalan Tun Razak. The amoi seems quite confused with the Grabcar apps.

2.49pm, LII a China lady with little daughter who likes to ask many many questions at Intermark going to Pavilion. Later during drop off, I say "xie xie nie" to the girl which amused her for a while.

3.15pm, the traffic jam is bad here on Jalan Bukit Bintang when one bugger cancel the Uber booking with 1.5x surging, then got ping from GHL an Arab with sis and bro from Yaman. I send them to far far away Vista Pinggiran Apartment in Seri Kembangan. They have been here for 3 months and now having interview with the US embassy to migrate there.

4.03pm, I dont expect to get any rider here, but suddenly NOV ping me from the Farm in the city. 6 pax with kids. I send them to Sunway Pyramid.

Camp at Masjid alHusna Sunway. Pray and pee. Later, when checking on the rider apps on the Sunway pyramid area, Grabcar shows too many drivers like "ulat taik", while Uber apps show only one rider available, which is truly yours. Kannina.



5.20pm, JYK at Sunway Pyramid put a note to pickup at the second entrance H&M. I send her to nearby house PJS 7/2a.

5.40pm, AMR at the same Sunway Pyramid while I am still at the Jalan PJS 7. It will take 8 min. While after uturn and 3min to pickup, suddenly he cancel. Lajiao la. Then he ping again and I accept, showing I am truly the only Uber driver around. Later when asked, AMR tells me that he "ter"cancel. Aiyah, uncle also cannot get angry, but sure Uber will charge him rm5 after 5min cancellation. He wants to go home to Bukit Jelutong. While the Waze and Google maps nicely showing the highway route, the boy insists me using the other route to Bukit Jelutong which we stuck on the traffic jam for 30 min. Good lah. "Always not like this bad la uncle," cries him.



6.59pm, still at Bukit Jelutong, got ping from FDY at Space U8 Malaysia 1st Eco Mall Persiaran Pasak BUmi Taman Perindustrian Saujana Indah Shah Alam. He requested to pickup his 4 Indon workers to send to far far away Ulu Caltex Kuang which is 28min away. Kannina. I thought at first they were Javanese which they dont response when I greet them by saying "waras." Later when the young man sitting next to me saying "es em kah" referring to SMK (Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan) on my Grabcar apps, then I told them it should be read "es em kay" bcoz we follow British pronounciation, while they follow Dutch. Later I make few stops to dropoff one by one of them. And at the final dropoff with 2 guys around, the Uber apps cannot complete the cash calculation which panicked me. Its due to the bad CELCOM reception on the area, no TERRITORY eat my butt la CELCOM. Then I just estimate the fare is rm25 only which later I found out it should be rm28.55. Kannina, I lose rm2.55. So I give charity to the toll plaza la. While panicking I dont realize later that the Uber apps on the other Lenovo phone is working fine bcoz I use Maxis prepaid. Never mind, too tired to think about it bcoz I just want to go home which 41min away.

Later I send dirty clothes to laundry with daughter.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...