QUITE THURSDAY MORNING



Thursday, 4 August 2016.

7.56am, SAN a negro lady calls to come to KK speedmart and 7 eleven at Bukit Bintang. Even she pass the phone to the Bangla talking Malay to me. I send her to PV20.

Then got ping from PRY at far far 23 min away. Then he cancelled. Then ping again, I accept and drive 20 min away thru shortcuts of Jalan Titiwangsa. The mainroad of Jalan Setapak has a very bad jam now. When arrive, I wait for 5min then suddenly he cancelled. Lajiao lah. But I got a new job ping from...

9.06am, ENR at Titiwangsa Sentral Condo going to LYL Petaling Jaya. She a Pinoy young lady waiting uncle by the gate already. Then we talk and talk.

9.36am, JST at the back of Centrestage sending to Imbi Monorail. A pinoy IT guy.

10.07am, WEN at Invito Lorong Ceylon. The golden lady from Brisbane wants to go to Ikea Cheras.

10.28am, SIM at Public BAnk Taman Maluri to Menara TA One.

Noon break.

2.43pm, DIA at Bukit Indah shoplots to LRT Ampang.

3.10pm, RIZ at Ampang Point busstop sending to Jalan Setiawangsa 1A.

3.31pm, FIR at Kediaman Tentera Darat Tun Hussein Onn. At first I was panic bcoz the Google maps will bring me to Akleh 5km far far away and using the other entrance. Luckily, I call the young soldier to pick him up at nearby Kampong Warisan.

4.08pm, NIA at Bukit Pandan Kondo going to Berjaya Sompo. The young cute lady I thought was a middle eastern girl bcoz of the Arab name, so I speak English to her. Later she told me that she is a Malay. Aiyah, cik siti pakai manyak seksi ho. We talk and talk all the way. She doesnt like those itchy itchy Uber drivers try to ask her out for a drink.

4.38pm, JES at Standard Chartered Bank going to Plaza Damas. Actually he wants to go to his brother wedding kenduri at Puncak Prima Condo.

5.09pm, MYK san at nearby Waldorf Apartment sending to Riana Green Tropicana. I speak little Japanese and she quite impressed.

Camp at Petron Ara Damansara. Pray and pee.

6.15pm, LIN at Golden Screen Cinema HQ, 3 pax sending to Midvalley.

6.53pm, ROS at Midvalley 'plan b' bus stop going to Bangsar Village 2.

7.07pm, KKK and his bf at Menara UOA sending to Bangsar Shopping Center. This expatriate guy is so bossy so I give him 1 star only. Lajiao lah. No wonder his rating is 4.4!

7.30pm, a cute little girl at the same Bangsar Shopping Center. I call her to wait at bus stop, then at the lobby, so challenging that I need to drive around the mall two times. Kannina.

8.00pm, got ping from this apek and his son at Lake Club going to Prescott Hotel near to Petronas Jalan Tun Sambanthan.

8.27pm, camp at Petronas Tun Sambanthan. Sadly no surau here. Fillup ron95 for rm31 (18liter).

8.40pm, a couple of French tourists at KLCC going to Masjid India but no Indian restaurant to be found. Later I send them to Jalan Alor.

10.00pm already, I want to try again the new features on Uber apps for finding riders on my way home sweet home. Jason ping me while I was at Jalan Alor, but 4 min later he cancel. Lajiao. Then he ping again, I accept, then he cancel. The he pig for the third time, I accept and he cancel again and again. Although I pass the Pullman hotel, I didnt want to go to the lobby and see his fooking face. I drive straight home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...