GRABCAR RM50 INCENTIVE TO PICKUP 3 RIDERS IN 2 HOURS



Thursday, 1 September 2016.

Dear diary, this morning I got message from Grabcar incentive to pickup 3 riders in 2 hours and get max rm60. Wah la weh. But the job shall be done from Sri Hartamas, Wangsa Maju, Bandar Utama and Bangsar. Kannina.

Also dear diary, this morning I dont do Grabhitch bcoz no rider nearby my house. I just send daughter directly to her workplace.

8.19am, AZM at Grand Millenium Bukit Bintang sending to Menara Tan & Tan. Although short distance, this oil & gas engineer likes to talk and talk. He comes from Kemamang Terengganu but works currently in Brunei. He also shows me his crack screen Samsung S7 Edge. "I drop it after one week I bought it la uncle, and the screen so soft," he says sadly. To repair it will cost him rm1400. "Better buy a new one, " I say. He also talk about his experience using Grabcar Premium riding Peugeot car with the driver wearing only short pant, a tshirt and sandal. Aiyah, he dont like him, so after that he will choose only Malay driver. I can only laugh.

8.43am, SLM at Vortex KLCC with his sister going to EMS Language Center Megan Avenue 2.

8.52am, IAN at The Face Suites sending to RHB Jalan Tun Razak.

9.23am, JNG at G-Residence Desa Pandan going to NU Sentral.

Got ping at 9.45am from YENNY at KL Sentral Monorail. Charcheebye la. She just want to confirm the pin location is correct or not.

9.48am, ABI and his bf at Villa Scott going to Wisma LYL PJ.

10.18am, RAJ at nearby Hospital Mata Tun Hussein Onn sending to Menara Maybank Pudu. But due to bad traffice jam, he jumps out earlier infront of Mydin. Good la.

10.36am, RAA ping and call to pickup his bf at HSBC Medan Pasar busstop. I send him to PV128 Jalan Genting Klang.

10.57am, ANS at 299 Residency. 2 pax going to Midvalley. When asks about the dropoff location in Midvalley, "everywhere also can," she says. So I drop them off at The Gardens lobby.

Noon break. 3.19pm already.



Fillup ron95 at Caltex Bukit INdah for rm40 (23.53liter). The fuel price for ron95 this month is rm1.70 perliter, less 5sen.

3.33pm, MAI at Jalan LJ 2 Taman Lembah Jaya. But the destination is only "KL Federal Territory." Aiyah, when asked, he wants to go Mydin KL, which is at Masjid Jamek.

4.20pm, MSU at Segi College going to 7-11 near Pearl International Hotel, Old Klang Road. She is from Abidjan, Ivory Coast, and just a week here.

5.09pm, JSN at the same Pearl Point Condo sending to Volkswagen Service Center Old Klang Road. He says that his friend currently driving Uber as part time can get rm12k permonth. Lajiao lah.

5.24pm, VRN at Balai Polis Jalan Klang Lama going back to her office at The Pines Condo, Brickfields. She says, one of the tenants dont pay the rental for 2 years and now a big problem.

5.44pm, ATN at Jalan Tun Sambanthan with his wife and a boy, with a big baggage can fit into my boot. He wants to go to nearby Saravanaa Bhavan but stop to buy something for 7min.

6.01pm, BKI at Jalan Tun Sambanthan 4 busstop. When arrive, I cannot call him bcoz using international number. Then I drive one more big round to the same bus stop, then wait for 5min, then I cancel. Later, he calls me back bcoz he saw me already and asking to come back to pick them up. Now, I have to use "deal by the side" to send them to nearby Prescott Hotel and later to KLCC. Due to higher demand, they agree to pay me as per Grabcar fare. When asks, they come from Kyrgyzstan. Later, ondway to KLCC, there is bad traffic jam along Jalan Tun HS Lee and Leboh Ampang. The wife asks me whether can find highway to KLCC to runaway from the traffic jam. I say no other way, but later I remember to use the Akleh highway but need to go inside the basement parking. They also agree to pay for the parking ticket, so I go lah. Puzzle: At the dropoff, the fare is rm26, BKI gives me rm50, and I should return him the balance of rm24. But he gives me rm3 more, and asks for rm25. Am I gaining rm2 or losing rm2? Very blur, cannot think and count properly now.

Since parking already at KLCC, I go upstair and find surau and pray, pee and pray.

7.44pm, SRH at Grand Hyatt, speaking London carrying her baby with his matsalleh husband I guess. The other soft guy is their friend sitting next to me.

8.19pm, BRY at Pavilion Prada sending to Jalan Udang Galah 5 Segambut. I reckon the fare is higher demand. Good lah.

9.03pm, PRD at Taman Sri SEgambut. The Nepal guy wants to go to Klinik Alam Medic Sentul as a security guard tonight. The Malay boss just ask me to send PRD and also asks me to deposit some money at Public Bank. I dont mind. Later, at the CDM Public Bank Jalan Ipoh, I taught PRD how to deposit cash. He really appreciates me.

9.50pm already, I feel tired and drive straight home.

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...