MY DRIVING WAS AWESOME SO THE STEEL LADY GAVE ME 10 STARS



Wednesday, 28 September 2016.

This morning I got 2 Grabhitchers. The fourth time DAI-san at Ampang Boulevard and newly rider, WAI at One Ampang Avenue.

The traffic jam situation was very bad here on Jalan Bukit Bintang. I got 2 pings from nearby CHI at Wisma Genting and AYA at Lorong P Ramlee. Both riders cancelled while I was on my way to pick them up. Kannina.

8.14am, PJA at Suasana Suites Bukit Ceylon sending to Institut Pengajian Siswazah UM.

9.07am, MHT at Pantai Panorama Condo Block 3 going to Wisma LYL. This Nepal girl likes to make jokes with me.

9.28am, MCL at PUblic Bank Bandar Baru Petaling Jaya going to Armanee Terrace Damansara Perdana. He used to work with Jacobs Engineering.

10.54am, NUT at Restoran Sung Peng sending to Hong Leong Bank Sea Park. This Myanmar used to work at KK Speedmart where he learned to speak Malay fluently.

11.29am, ELZ at Quill9 going to LRT Bangsar. 2 pax of pinoy.

2.14pm, KHL at Sekolah Kebangsaan Ehem with his elder sister going home to Sri Raya Ukay Perdana.

2.54pm, EST at Tinis Teapot Terrace going to Aeon Big Wangsa Maju.

3.28pm, SHH at Manjaku Wangsa Maju sending to Quarters Desa Wangsa, a military quarter.

3.52pm, WLD at Seri Maya Condo. The Yaman guy is going to British Council. He taught me an arabic sentence of "kun hadhiran" meaning "be careful while you are driving."

4.20pm, KRT at Ambank lobby sending to Wisma MCA.

4.39pm, DYN at KLCC Tower 1 ping and called me to pickup at the lobby. But when I arrived, suddenly she cancelled. Charcheebye. Then got ping from...

4.46pm, FSL at Mandarin Oriental Hotel nearby. Then DYN called me telling me that she still waiting at the lobby. Kannina. I think there is issue on the Uber apps. So I pickup FSL, the young Petronas engineer who works in Bintulu. He is Kelantanese and likes to talk and talk. Especially on Sarawak politic scenario, and working permit for Peninsular workers. I laughed when he mentioned about Tok Pah (Minister of International Trade and Industry) visited to the state recently and unaware about the working permit requirement. I told him about the "18 points conditions when Sarawak joined Malaysia. And that Tok Pah your menteri should know about it!" I send him to Ikea Cheras.

5.48pm, ELY at Kolej Teknologi Antarabangsa Cybernetics. ELY's brother is on stretches and sitting next to me. I was surprised to see his leg got the freaking aerials. OTL. Later I found out that he got an accident one month earlier. This boy likes to talk and talk on Uber. I send them to Jalan F Kampung Pandan.

6.11pm, KSN at Taman Cempaka going to Traders Hotel. KSN is a gymnasium trainer.

6.44pm, ALI at Dua Residency. At first I thought he was Malay from the name, which later he told me about THE name that he got it from his youngster age. His real China name sounds like a gay. "Charcheebye," he grumbles. I send him to Lorong Maarof, Bangsar.

Camp at Petronas Bukit Bandar Raya. Pee.
Camp at Masjid Bangsar. Pray.

8.18pm, STP at Jalan Telawi 3 going to Jalan Setiajasa Bukit Damansara.

8.48pm, VAN AT Manulife going to Bukit Damansara restaurant. The Somali student.

9.09pm, ALN at Lorong Dungun going to Changkat Raja Chulan. The pin location on the street but later I send him to the correct location where the pubs are.

9.48pm, LUI and his bf from Mexico at Pavilion going to Sheraton Hotel. Stop at nearby 7-11.

Go home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...