HIGHER FARE DUE TO HIGHER DEMANDS BUT I AM NOT AVAILABLE



Wednesday, 7 September 2016.

Dear diary, I started the car engine at 6.47am to send daughter to work. And got 1 Grabhitcher to Puchong. Also I turned on the Grabcar without switch off the job option. So, suddenly there was a ping from my neighborhood going to Bangsar for rm36. Wah lah weh! I believe that was due to the heavy rains and later I reckon that the lrt also got problem.

Camp at Petronas Awan Besar to fillup ron95 for rm40 (23 liter).



9.07am, amoi CDY at nearby Setia Walk Puchong going back to Hampshire Place, KLCC. Stop at Shell Kesas to pee and amoi went inside the Shell shop to buy her "things."

Dear diary, since I was at the city center, better settling my other car insurance NCD problem at Etiqa Insurance Bangsar.

Fast forward.



1.33pm, MAZ at Jalan 3/63 Petaling Jaya. The cripple man is using shoulder stretches and is going to far far away Sri Mahligai Condo Shah Alam. Later in the cab, we talk and talk about his recent motorcycle accident, his ex-wife and 2 boys.



3.11pm, SUR at UMW Seksyen 15 Shah Alam ping me while I camp at nearby roadside. Normally I will go to Kompleks PKNS to find new riders. SUR called and asked to pick up the GM going to the KLIA airport. Yay! But to find the pickup gate no. 7 is a trivia bcoz the gate has no number meh. I shout at her, then she says, "uncle, janganlah marah!" Aiyah. When asked, the sectretary says, "not Japanese, local Malay, fat and short lah." Then seconds later, I saw the boss coming out from the other gate. Later in the cab, the boss asked me to drive fast fast bcoz his flight at 4.30pm, another one hour mah! Lajiao lah boss. I told him that my car cannot fly, but he still insisted me to drive fast to catch the flight. On the same time, he kept busy calling the ticketing staff to reschedule the flight, and finally he got the next flight. So I can slow it down. Then we talk and talk as the boss likes to talk about his business at UMW, etc. At dropoff, he requests the manual receipt for the trip bcoz the Grabcar will send the official receipt to the secretary email.



4.17pm, IVA at KLIA while I was waiting for 7min. I send her to Taman Sri Nanding Hulu Langat which just behind my HOME. This big akak also likes to talk and talk about her life as hotel staff in Bangsar South, her husband as Zouk event organizer, her deceased boy who suffered strange illness.

Camp at Petronas Taman Putra to refill the ron95 for rm40 (25liter) again. This is second time of the day. But there is no water at the gas station. Kannina. Later I go to nearby Masjid Al-Azim Pandan indah. Pee and pray.

6.37pm, BOY at Jalan Pandan Indah 4/30. 2 pax sending to Ampang Point. The boys are selling handphone and he told me that one of the shop called OUTLET has income of rm300k per day during hariraya. Kannina. The boy also excited to see the interior leather seat.



7.00pm, DUA at Tiara Ampang Condo got me sick just now. She told me to wait outside the security gate. And later when they are inside, the Syria Arab girl asked me to uturn and went straight (which is a no entry) to the main road of Jalan Ampang. Suddenly, while gostan, I hit the concrete bunker. She just shakes her head. Pundenale lah. The damage is quite major. I shall not follow her order. Truly Charcheebye. Then later during traffic jam also she told me to cross the road and use the Akleh highway. I follow. And after dropoff, she never gave me tips nor reimbursement for the bumper damages. This trip is really bad.



7.35pm, KNN at the same Bukit Bintang Entrance. I was unable to call her Singapore phone no. 2 pax going to Regalia.

8.17pm, SMT at the same Regalia going to 231 Condo. The Russian girl says she has been here for 5 years and feel like a local girl. But when asked whether she can speak Malay, she says, "no, maybe next time." Kannina.



8.47pm,DNA at Sungai Wang Plaza. I asked her to wait at Nando's. Later I send her to nearby Laman Ceylon for rm3.

9.05pm, NESPODANIELE at nearby The Rabbit Hole Changkat Bukit Bintang. His father is Italy, and her mom is Malay and Punjabi mixed. No wonder his face looks like Ronaldo (the Portuguese). But later I found out that his parents are separated, as his Italian father got "nasi kangkang lah uncle," he says sadly.

9.18pm, WST at Marc Residence sending to Binjai Residence with his gf.

9.30pm already and call it a day.

Dear sweet diary, today not many trips, 11 trips only, but with 2 airport jobs, back to back, and got 1 accident denting my back bumper. Kannina la that ARab girl.

Dear diary, also checking just now on Grabhitch apps for tomorrow morning. Got many requests, but mostly offroad very far far away. Then I saw this one hitcher from nearby my HOME, I accepted. His destination is LRT Dato Keramat. He requested 6.50am, but I told him to wait at 7.07am, then he asked to come 10min earlier. I got a bit upset, I told him, "sorry moi, I am the driver, I got other passenger too., if u cannot wait, better cancel, no worries, this is Grabhitch, not Grabcar." Then later he replied, "this is new to me, sorry if I sound demanding. I will follow your schedule and wait for your at 7.07am." He also wrote, "I am not amoi lah uncle, I am boi." Lajiao boi. As expected, minutes later he cancelled bcoz he cannot wait for 10min. Good lah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...