U MAKES ME HAPPY



Friday, 23 September 2016.

Morning got run errands. Fast forward.

2.37pm, CIK at Jalan Kosas 2/5. The young girl, a KPTM student going to LRT Ampang. Uber surging rate is 1.7x.

2.59pm, CHR at Ampang Point Starbucks. The New Zealand boss, told me not to worry about the surging rate of 3.1x as his company would pay for it. I sent him to Verticas Residensi Bukit Ceylon. But he wants to dropoff outside the condo only.

3.29pm, ALB at the same outside Verticas Residensi condo to Avenue K. The Spanish young musician plays guitar at the theater orchestra around the region has been here for 2 years. Uber surging rate is 4.0x. I sent him to Avenue K.

3.46pm, LLT at Menara Ambank Jalan Yap Kwan Seng. And the surging rate again is 4.0x. Yay! I sent the quite India expat to Putra Majestik Jalan Ipoh.

4.01pm, FRQ at nearby Residence Jalan Ipoh to Isetan KLCC. 2 pax of smelly Bangla.

Got ping from FELICIA at Pacific Regency Hotel Apartments. The Uber pin location was wrong at Menara Sabre.. I called and shouted at her. When I drove to the correct hotel but got stuck on Jalan Perak towards Jalan P Ramlee for 15min, she cancelled me. Charcheebye la. The surging rate still 4.0x.

Then I got 2 pings from this WENTING at Pavilion. The first ping I follow to the Pavilion, but when arrived and tried to call the foreign phone number, he hung up. Whatthefook man. Minutes later he ping again, then he cancelled right away. Good lah.

Then I gave up on Uber surging rate 4.0x bcoz I realize the surging rate only applied to certain areas. But Uber latest surging rate of 4.0x really makes me excited and happy to drive. But the joy only shortlived as the rest of today trips are normal.

5.03pm, ZAQ at Fahrenheit 88 going to Mandarin Oriental KL. 2 pax of hotel staff.
5.24pm, VVN at Suria KLCC going to Paramount Club. 2 local amoi.

5.43pm, PTR at The Royale Chulan Hotel. Got stuck on Jalan Stonor, he called and waited patiently. I sent the young bank lawyer to See Hoy Chan. He said he's been living in Damansara for 23 years. The house is her dad's and he complains about the KL chaotic life condition. I told him to move over here. He said its not worth it. I joke joke to him to sell the dad's house for rm2 million, gave rm1 million to his dad, and rm1 million to pay a new KL condo as downpayment. "Good idea lah uncle, but not practical, now already so many things to pay," he laughed and laughed.

6.39pm, AVA at Verticas Residensi again sending the Iran lady to Old Malaya which is throw a stone away only at Jalan Raja Chulan.

6.54pm, YGN at Menara Yayasan Tun Abdul Razak. He called to pickup his wife and send her to Jalan Damai Perdana 4/2B Cheras.

Camp at Petronas Damai Perdana, top up ron95 for rm34 (20liter).

8.15pm, 014 at Econsave Cheras. The Siam amoi with lots of groceries plastic bags going to the massage parlor at nearby KFC Taman Connaught only.

8.39pm, SRA at Puncak Bayan Block B going to Masjid al muqarraban.

9.10pm, BDO and 3 Arabs students at Starbucks UCSI sending home at very near Jalan Arif.

9.27pm, RND at Angkasa Condo Block C going to KK Food Court. 3 pax of local China students.

10.04pm, MNT at Jalan Perak going to The Intermark. 2 pax of foreign young guy.

10.26pm, JOE with 2 local China guys at the same The Intermark while I was on Jalan Ampang heading home. I sent them back to Market Place Restaurant & Lounge.

Then I decide switched off the apps and drive straight home sweet HOME.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...