HEY PRISCILLA WANNA HEAR A FUNNY JOKE



Wednesday, 14 September 2016.

Starts the car engine. This morning I got 2 grabhitchers.

7.00am, DIN at Jalan Ehem* 2/6 going to LRT Ampang. DIN is going to his office in Puchong.
7.20am, DAI-san at Ampang Boulevard sending to KL Convention Center after dropping daughter. I greets him in Japanese and he quite impressed. OTL.

7.45am, SOO at St Mary going to Avenue 5 Bangsar South. The Korea lady told me to drive fast. "I am in a hurry," she says. I told her that my car cannot fly.

8.08am, MHK at Andalucia Hillpark going to Wisma LYL. The India lady is friendly and likes to talk too.

Camp at Asshifa Maju mamak for breakfast empty roti and empty coffee. The soft boiled eggs I ordered never arrived. Pundenale la mamak.

9.10am, PRISCILLA at Jalan 12/17 PJ sending to Kingdom City opposite of Wisma LYL. When asked what is inside the Kingdom City, the girl told me, "it's a church la uncle." Dear diary, the name Priscilla reminds me of the funny scene inside Zootopia movie, hence gives me the title for today's entry title.

9.27am, WNG at LRT Asia Jaya going to nearby PLaza 33 Cybercenter.

9.36am, LCS at Jalan 13/4 PJ wrote me, "Panasonic." I send him to HSBC Jalan Sultan PJ.

9.48am, ONG at Volkswagen PJ Sales gave me the wrong pin location. Later I rekeyed-in the correct gps and delayed another 11min. He said okay. Later I send him to his home at Jalan Perisa 17 Sri Petaling.

10.31am, PLC at LRT Bukit Jalil going to Muzeum Pub Sri Petaling.

10.53am, NSD at Endah Ria Condo busstop sending to the same LRT Bukit Jalil again. When asked, she says she works as "careworker."

11.06am, DBS at TPM Enterprise 4 going to CApri by Fraser.

Noon break. 1.49pm already.

2.01pm, KEN from Kelab Darul Ehsan. The Swedish guy with golf set heading to St Mary Residence. He likes to talk too. He is here to accompany his wife as H&M manager. He cannot find job as Civil Engineer here, now he plays golf and golf only for the last 1 year. Talking about his kids, he got married 25 years ago. The first time they made love, they got a daughter. Then the second time they made love, another boy coming out. Then after that, he cut off his balls. See my dear diary, how westerners control their family planning. OTL. KEN and his wife will transfer to Hochiminh city next year, which is nearer to his son who is working in Hongkong.

2.37pm, YOS at Holiday Inn Express Hotel sending to Masjid Negara. The young girl asked me to wait for more minutes for her dad. 4 pax of Arab family. The young girl asked about the mosque at the dropoff point when the mosque was built. I dont remember. But later I find out that the mosque was built in 1965.

3.20pm, AHM at Dataran Merdeka. He asked for the mineral water. Later I send him to Aquaria KLCC. The French guy originally is Algeria, and works with tourism agency. We talk a bit about Zidane Zidan, and his VVIP apartments in the region.

3.39pm, SKN at RHB Menara Yayasan Tun Abd Razak sending to RHB Bank Center Jalan Tun Razak. 2 pax of RHB bankers.

About 4pm, got ping from this Bangla at Bangladesh Embassy. He put the pin wrongly, then something went wrong with my Lenovo smartphone. When I try to update the data, there is no keypad found on the screen. Kannina Lenovo. Now I need to find alternative way to topup my data. Luckily I can use the Grabcar on my iphone later, but the beta version got issues too.

5.18pm, LEE at Persiaran Ritchie. Lee with wife and 2 little girls sending to Ascott Hotel KLCC.

5.37pm, BOY at Wisma Hong Leong Jalan Perak sending to far far away Lorong Rahim Kajai 5 TTDI.

Camp at nearby Masjid al-Ghufran Pinggir TTDI. Pee and pray.

Got ping at 6.39pm, RACHAEL at Sistem Penguraian Trafik which when I arrived in the middle of highway. Kannina. So, I cancelled.

7.02pm, LPT at Jalan BU 11/5 Bandar Utama going to Nautica Sunway South Quay.

7.43pm, JSM at the same AMarine Sunway South Quay. I send her to far far away Putra Indah COndo Seri Kembangan.

8.17pm, KKK ping from McD TPM which actually she is at Starbucks. We shout and calling each other, finally she come to my cab. I send her to Masjid India. Dear diary, problems with Grabcar apps on iphone are: no fare indicated once we accept the job, and the apps dont show the necessary "notes."

9pm already and decide to go home sweet home.

Dear diary, I need to find time and workshop to replace the left headlamp which was burnout since the last few days. Damn.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...