MULTIRACIAL COUNTRY LAH SANGAT



Tuesday, 27 September 2016.

1.32pm, MHH at Masjid Setiawangsa sending to Parkroyal KL. 2 pax of Singapore couple coming out from the mosque with big bags.

2.04pm, ZUS at HSBC Bukit Bintang going to KLCC. We talk about teksi drivers issues.

3.54pm, NBL at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Ehem sending to Menara Indah.

4.20pm, JST at ISKL. 2 pax of international students going to The Oval near KLCC.

4.40pm, YUE at Menara Atlan going to Low Yat Plaza. He so excited how easy to use Uber apps. He works as a Celcom agent. We talk about Celcom ofcoz. I told him I plan to change my Celcom package from the current one to rm80 with 10GB data plan.

4.56pm, WAZ at Amoda Building Jalan Imbi. This bossy boss calling and shouting asking about my whereabouts. Aiyah. Later on the cab, he spoke to one of his engineers on the mistake the engineer made. He rather they (the engineers) admit their mistake and do it again and again as a habit. I send the boss to Jalan AU3 Taman Keramat via MRR2 highway. He showed me the viral video of the DPM who gives speech at UN and condemned those opposition party who downplayed him as not good in speaking English. Aiyah! "We are Malaysian, our mother tounge is Malaysian, how can they expect we excellent in speaking English? YOu see ah enchek, even Japanese, French, Germany all cannot speak Malay but they are advanced and ahead! This just political gimmick," he spoke and angry. I provoke him, "this is racism." Then he looked at me, "dont talk about racism lah enchek, I got many China friends, India friends, from small to old. But if you take one apek in Jinjang town there now, then you asked him to speak proper BAhasa Malaysia, sure he cannot speak one!" I told him, "it's bcoz of our education system lah boss." He calm down a bit and answered phones. Later he talked other things, on his weekend with his family, especially visiting his 2 kids who still studying in Tapah and JB. This boss got big corner house and big car, but never gave me tips. Lajiao lah.

5.30pm, SMN at Kelab Darul Ehsan but I arrived at the usual place of where the golfers were waiting, he told me to go back to the main gate. Kannina. I send him to very far far Taman Bukit Suria 2 Kajang.

Camp at Petronas Taman Rakan Sungai Long to fillup ron95 for rm40 (23liter). 7.21pm already.

7.30pm, DES at Jalan Sungai Long ping and asked to send his China-girl to Jalan Bunga Tanjung 8B Taman Muda. The amoi cannot speak English, he said.

8.16pm, ANA at Hospital Ampang. The Sabah girl works as private nurse. Usually she would try to use LRT nearby to see the feasibility of her ride home. Today, I send her to LRT Pandan Indah. She was curious on why the Grabcar fares no consistency everytime she booked it. I told her that due to the 'higher demands' of no Grabcar drivers available on the area. "Oh, is that really so?" she surprised.

8.54pm, AGS at Tesco Ampang. When arrived, I asked the girl how many person. She replied, "4 person." I say okay. Then she and the other ladies transferred the groceries bags into the boot. Then later when they all inside the cab, I counted there were 4 pax at the back and the mom with a baby sitting next to me. Dont also forget about the baby stroller at the back. I told her this is not correct, normally only 4 person per cab. But today I just wanted to go home, otherwise I would ask them to get out of the car, I told her. I send them to unknown flat at Jalan Pandan Indah 3.

9.23pm, SRK at kedai mamak al-Sarifa sending 2 girls/teachers back to Desasiswi KPTM Cheras.

9.40pm, BEP at Bayu Condo @Pandan Jaya sending to Menara TA One. He wrote on the apps to pickup at Block A. The securit guard procedure to register and leave the license to them. But when I drove inside and waited at Block A, suddenly he called saying that they were outside the guardhouse already. Lajiao lah boys! Later when outside the condo, I told him to put a correct note as not to trouble the driver going inside to pickup nothing! He just kept quite.

10.01pm, DYL at Avenue K going to PV15 Condo Jalan Genting Klang.

Feel tired and ready to go home sweet home. I set the Uber final destination to HOME but nothing ping.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...