THINGS TO DO ON A SLOW DAY AT WORK



Friday, 16 September 2016. Hari Malaysia.

Dear diary, I woke up late today bcoz I arrived home from TBS around 2am.

9.50am, Lady ANN at Ampang Prima Condo Block B calling to pickup and rush her to KLIA Transit TBS. But she put the pin on Bandar Tasik Selatan town which is far far away from TBS. But this is not an issue, and I would send her there. But the real problem is the bad traffic jam on MRR2 near Taman Connaught which would take 18min so she told me to use other alternative way. Fortunately, the waze show me to use Lebuhraya Sungai Besi which is farther but quickest and would arrive in 7min. The auntie who is tourist guide also likes to talk and talk. She rushing to the airport bcoz she need to greets tourists group from China at 11am. Aiyah. She also complains on her friend who is a single mom but likes to spoil her boy with big big high class restaurants and always travel to expensive places. After drop off, she appreciates me to use the alternative route.

JOYCE ping me 11.34am, Ascadia Lakeview Pandan Perdana. When arrived, called and waited for 7min still no show. So I cancelled. But minutes later she ping again but I dont accept. My mood no good.

12.16pm, KNN at Cahaya Bumi Taman Ampang. I send the car sales dealer to Sri Utama Auto Jalan Usahawan Setapak. We talk and talk about teksi drivers and car business a bit. HIs father is a teksi driver too and he complains other teksi driver actually can cari makan if they dont play judi. Aiyah.

12.40pm, PHU at PV20. A Vietnam couple going to Isetan KLCC.

Friday prayer at Masjid Jalan Damai. 2.36pm already.

2.49pm, VON at Lorong Damai 12 going to Souled Out Jalan Ampang.

3.15pm, JJJ at Suria KLCC. I send the Korea to Pavilion. Dear diary, today I learned the "hello - Anyoung haseyo" and "thank you - gamsa" words in KOrea. I hope I can memorize them.

3.44pm, SEE at Jarden Boutique Hotel going to Pertama Complex. A local Chinese couple. At dropoff, I shocked to see the fare is high bcoz including his outstanding balance from previous trips. When asked, he also not sure whats happened. But he paid the full fare.

4.10pm, SFI at Sarah Hughes @Glob Jalan TAR sending to IJN. 4 pax of family from Temerloh. SFI talks and talks about Uber and his son whose hearts got water outside it. "Doc says its a rare case too," he says sadly.

Camp at Petronas opposite the IJN. Pray and pee and short nap to recharge.
Dear diary, today's requests on Uber and Grabcar is very slow. Not only me, but also my driver friends as well as, in KL or in JB. Same, very slow indeed.

5.20pm, ZAI at KFC Ampang Park with his pretty gf sending to Kojaya Apartment Ampang Jaya.

5.31pm, LIL at Lorong Kolam Air Lama B going to TIjani Ukay. This pinoy lady keeps quite also and put things on her earplugs.

Anyway, after dropoff LIL, I camp for a while outside the townhouse. There is one ahkak wants to find a driver after works from Smart Pandan JB to her home. So, I put up the ad into my whatsapp chatting group. I hope she will find a good driver.

Dear diary, today I only did 9 trips and go home early. Tonight will bring son and daughter to eat rice smashed chicken. Lol. We as a teksi sapu driver shall not cruel to ourselves.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...