HALF PAST FIVE SHE CALLS ME SHE WANTS ME

grabcar司机与短裤和拖鞋在富都中环车站昨晚 Pudu Sentral

Wednesday, 21 September 2016.

7.42am, HSM at Platinum Face Suites. Foolish me not to know the name Platinum was at outside. I always know this place as The Face Suites. This lady also manyak langsi ho. I send her to Wisma UN Bukit Damansara. I gave the Armenia lady 1 star.

8.11am, KHY at HELP Residence sending to Sasana Kijang Bank Negara. He is from Kuantan.

8.32am, WBS ping and called to pickup her Indon worker at Dynasty Hotel. I arrived and waited at the hotel lobby as told by the lady boss. We calling, shouting and barking to each other on the phone. Actually he waited outside and very far far from the Hotel. Kannina. The Indon man also get upset with me as showing on his face and voice. Later he said Malay is not the original people who actually lives in Pahang forest. Ale uto lah. He grumbles saying people here are very arrogant towards the Indons. I told him in Indon also they are very langsi too. Kontolmu ngaceng lah wak! Then later, he slow down his voice. He works as a ceiling installer and got to work at Publika for the first time. I dropped him at Chawan and also gave him 1 star.

9.02am, AMR at Prima Duta also one langsi girl. I send her to 1 Mont Kiara. On the trip, she kept telling me the different way than the Waze showing me. Bugima.

Camp at Petronas Sri Hartamas to fillup ron95 for rm34 (20.8liter). Topup TnG for rm200.

10.02am, MLN at Jalan Kiara 1. When arrived at the roundabout, an apek suddenly calling me, which later I know as MLN's dad. I send her text telling, "pls let the driver know taking different person next time ya!" I send the apek to Rozel Old Klang Road. This apek was very busy on the phone calling many many people.

10.33am, JRR at nearby The Scott Garden Tower B going to The Greens TTDI.

11.38am, BUTCH at Jalan Jejawi going to Jalan Telawi. The Pinoy working at Pretz & coffee shop. He has been here for 9months.

11.56am, JMS at Gaya Bangsar Condo sending to BSC - Bangsar Shopping Center.

12.12pm, HUN at Lorong Kemaris 4 going to Surau Akademi UM using the back road. Stop at Petronas Bukit Bandar Raya.

12.33pm, KHO at UM 12tch College Block B. Stop to pick her 3 gf at ondway busstop. I send them to Restaurant Chuan Lee PJ.

Noon break. 2.50pm already.

3.01pm, SHL at Taman Seri Merdeka going to The Royale Chulan. She asked me to use Akleh highway.

3.23pm, ERN at 1A Stonor Condo sending to nearby Lot 10. Although she live just a throw stone away from Jalan Bukit Bintang, but this is not her place to hang around. She was very curious with the current development here, as seem she is not been here for many many years. When asked whether she always goes shopping in Melbourne, shey said, "no lah, ahkak always went shopping at Putrajaya and IOI je. Inside Malaysia only." Aiyah.

3.37pm, ABO at Tarbush Bukit Bintang calling to pickup his customers, 2 Jordan ladies going to far far away Aeon Mall Shah Alam. Yay!

4.29pm, MYZ at Menara U sending to Perdana Apartment.
5.30pm, HZA at Poliklinik Umra going to throw stone away PTPL College Shah Alam.

5.49pm, SHL at Persiaran Laman Seri Business Park going to Residensi Alumni.

6.07pm, ANS at Aeon Mall Shah Alam again sending to Kolej Melati UiTM. 4 pax of Malay girl students.

7.13pm, LOO a Saudi girl at Aeon Mall Shah Alam again going to Kemuncak Shah Alam. I missed the condo entrance, but she dont mind walking inside.

7.54pm, KAZ at Concorde Shah Alam sending to Pavilion KL. The smell of beers fillup the whole space inside my cab. At first I dont want to wind down my windows. But later, the drunken Japanese guy asked me to wind down the windows. Wahlah weh, so refreshing.

8.35pm, KNY at Sephora Bukit Bintang sending to Pudu Sentral. The local China-man wanted to go home in Seremban and taking an express bus. We saw so many empty teksi infront of us and asked him why not taking them. If everybody is taking Grabcar, how the teksi drivers can survived? He said, "so expensively uncle, if we pity them, who is going to pity me?" Aiyah. Good answer tho.

8.51pm, GIO at Hotel Seven Nite. A thin Chinese Indon with tattoo on his arms going to Traders Hotel.

9.16pm, EDY at Novotel Hotel sending to LRT Cheras. Actually he wants to meet friends at nearby kedai mamak.

9.52pm, call it day. Go home, update blog and sleep. ZZZZ

Dear diary, today I completed 10 Uber trips (4hr14m) and 12 Grabcar trips. No Grabhitch and no airport job.

Dear diary, please be reminded that the entry title today is about a song lyric. No double meaning mah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...