GRABHITCH AGAIN TODAY



Thursday, 22 September 2016.

This morning, I accepted 2 grabhitchers from DAI-san at Ampang Boulevard and SSN at Metro Villa Pandan Mewah. DAI-san job is the third while SSN is the first time. Last night I texted SSN about the pickup time at 7.07am at her villa lah sangat. She replied to ask me to pickup before 7.20am. Aiyah! Then I told her that Grabhich shall follow the driver's time, not the rider's time bcoz I need to pickup other people too.

8.12am, DTT at Gardens Residence to Glaxo Smith Kline Quill 9 PJ.
8.36am, SRP at Jalan 19/6 to Grab office.

9.00am, EDW at DVogue Avenue but he said double booking. Kannina la Grab.

Breakfast at mamak iBoutique. The damage was rm10.
11.00am, a Pakistan guy at Jalan PJS 4/27 with wrong pin location. I send him to Maybank Hotel 29 Jalan Puchong. He left his Samsung smartphone to withdraw some money.

11.18am, SSK at OUG Parklane Block B1, the green condo with a 2 months baby on her cradle. I send them both to Jalan Mega Mendung.

11.41am, NAD at Residence 8 to KTM Petaling.

12.20pm, EDD at Maxwell Towers Bukit Gasing sending to KL Sentral. 12.47pm already.

12.49pm, GTH at Menara Shell going to nearby Scott Sentral. An India lady with a small daughter.

1.09pm, PTT at Kolej Methodist sending to UNHCR.

1.32pm, NAA with 2 office mates at Jalan Brickfields to Menara Zurich.

1.45pm, MHS at 7-11 Jalan Tun Sambanthan 4. She called me first to pick up at 7-11 with her other gf. Then later she called again telling me that "she cannot see," means blind. Inside the cab when asked, she said she has 7 siblings, 3 of them are blinds following their dad. But the mom is normal. Doctors says due to retina problem. But our people say, "bcoz of the genetic keturunan." I send 2 blind women to PPUM Menara Utama.

After dropoff the blind women, this uncle ping twice to pickup which I suspect a teksi drivers. I cancelled both and sure my cancellation rating would drop badly today.

3.25pm, AFR at Jalan Pantai Dalam. A television actor going to Plaza See Hoy Chan to pickup 2 gf and later to Menara K1 Jalan Klang Lama.

4.52pm, DIA at Maybank Jalan Mega Mendung sending to Jalan Awan Biru.

5.07pm, MDA at Jalan Awan Dandan. 3 Banglas going to Pudu Plaza. They brought their drilling tools. Their smells is too bad makes winding down the windows. At the dropoff, MDA asked me to open the boot, but I told him to wait until I get the payment from the shop. "No worry la uncle, we pay one," he said. Kannina.

5.56pm, SBR at Institute of Diplomacy & Foreign Relations sending to LRT Hang Tuah. She complained that the Grabcar rm5 fare following farther route than expected. I told her next time please take a teksi. "Teksi also cheaper mah," she said. "But adding rm2 calling charge almost the same," Charcheebye. She dropped at the congestion Jalan IMbi road opposite of the LRT station. Good lah.

6.28pm, RHM from Yaman and her gf, Zulaikha at Old Town White Coffee Sungai Wang waiting for me with their ice creams. I send them to far far away with double fare to Garden Plaza, Harvard block.

8.27pm, MRL at Old Town White Coffee. 2 Nigeria girl is here for 3 months internship. I send them to Domain 2.

8.44pm, MKE at Neo Cyber supermarket sending to Garden Plaza again, Cambridge block.

Almost 9pm, I set the Uber apps to final destination HOME and hoping that I could find riders going back to KL and home as well. Then I got the following riders are as I expected. I am happy.

9.18pm, SNL at Shaftsbury Residence. 2 India expats going to Crown Regency Jalan P Ramlee KL. Yay! But first need to pickup their bf at nearby condo.

10.20pm, JNE at Chulan Tower going to Widuri Apartment Ampang.

11pm already and go home sweet home.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...