I CAN SEE GENTING HIGHLANDS VERY CLEAR FROM SERENDAH



Monday, 19 September 2016.

8.02am, CHG at KLCC Louis Vutton entrance going to far far away UMW Aerospace Serendah.

Dear diary, I know returning from Serendah sure no ping. Bukit Beruntung, Rawang, Templer Park until Batu Caves still no ping. Then,

10.29am, SMR a Punjabi girl from Johor at Kampung Laksamana Batu Caves sending to NU Sentral.

11.07am, JAB an American guy at NU Sentral sending to Impact Hub Sentul. The guy is eating inside the cab. I dont mind.

11.30am, MTH at Viva Residency Condo going to Menara Polo Desa Pandan. 2 pax of middle eastern guys.

11.58am, PLS at G Village Desa Pandan going to Petaling Street. 2 Banglas.

Noon break. 3.22pm already.



3.24pm, PDE at Jalan Bukit Belacan. I used the jalan tikus for the first time here near to my house. She married to Pakistani guy who send her to my cab and her visa has expired already. She scared of police roadblocks. I told her not to worry. I send the pregnant Kemboja lady to Public Bank Pandan Indah. But she asked to stop further up.

Got Uber ping 4.59pm, from BUNDIT at Sapura Group Jalan Tasik MInes Wellness. But driving in the Sungai Besi highway on the honeymoon lane with lots of things on my head, caused me to miss the entrance to the building. I cannot gostan on the busy highway. Kannina. So I cancel the job.

5.16pm, FLO at KTM Serdang. 2 amois going to UTAR Bandar Sungai Long.

5.43pm, LEO at nearby Bandar Sungai Long wanted to send him to ZY Aquapets Mahkota Cheras, waited for him and sent him back home. He bought 4 lives fish which I forgot the name. He also told me he once bought the most expensive 2 goldfish cost rm400 each. Aiyah. But the goldfish dead already.

Camp at Petronas Taman Rakan to fillup ron95 for rm35 (20.8liter).

6.43pm, LOW at Station One Leisure Cafe Bandar Sungai Long again. I send the school girl to the Peak Jalan Bukit Prima Cheras. The townhouse got 2 security inspections guards. Kannina.

Camp at Surau Taman Bukit Cheras. Pee and pray. 7.38pm already.

7.45pm, HNA at Starbucks Taman Connaught. The Maldives girl wants to go to Suria KLCC.

8.14pm, MAC at Pavilion near fountain going to BHP Sentul Pasar. His house behind the masjid.

8.57pm, WIN at LRT Titwangsa sending to Lorong Ria 2.

9.17pm, ASC at LRT Wangsa Maju. 4 pax of UTAR students going to PV16 then PV13.

Then I decide to go home sweet home.

Dear diary, today I got text message from Uber. It says, "Special incentive for you: from 20/9 - 23/9, we're guaranteeing 1.5x SURGE for all trips from 6-9am." I dont think I can make it. No worries, just be happy.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...