KANCIL DOOR HITS MY CAR AND NEVER SAY SORRY



Thursday, 15 September 2016.

Starts the car engine at 6.48am. Pickup YEE (7.07am) at Jalan Ehem 1/16, supposed to send to LRT Dang Wangi. Then pickup DAI-san (7.20am) at Ampang BOulevard as yesterday and send to KL Convention Center. I drop daughter at Jalan Ampang. Both Grabhitchers are second timer with me. And I know one of them is not happy bcoz after I checking, my rating star becomes low after this trip. Lajiao lah.

Go errands to KLinik Pergigian Au2 Keramat.

9.15am, HFZ at Intan Apartment going to Sutherland Global BAngsar South. From his slang, I thought he was Sabah or Sarawak, but he is Indon who had studying and working here for 5 years. He stops at nearby Maybank, then suddenly this bugima ahkak slam his Kancil door to mine. Charcheebye lah. And the worst thing is she never say sorry. I mark his car already. Feel so bad today.

Camp at Masjid Bangsar South. 10.19am already. Pee and pray.

10.22am, SYJ at Angkasapuri. When arrived at the gate, the police guard asked me to park the cab and register first before going in. But when I walked into the guard post, SYJ and her gf coming to me. INside the cab, she wanted me to wait for their friend, but I told them that I can only wait for 5 min or they can book a new Grabcar. Then they decide to go directly to Midvalley.

Noon break.

Fillup ron95 at Caltex Ehem RM37.40(22liter). 2.32pm already.

2.35pm, TIA at Jalan Ehem 1/14 going to nearby Klinik Mutiara for two ringgit ride.

Replace the burn-out headlamp bulb for rm35. The clumsy young foreman took forever to do the simple job.

3.28pm, DMA at Astaria sending to Nihonkan Club. The chubby girl told me to come to the Ayers Tower which I was already waited for 5min. "ARW mouth like the charcheebye," she shouts and shouts to her bf on the phone. Dear diary, while driving under the MRR2 flyover, I hit the bottle glass which I thought was a plastic one. Kannina.

3.54pm, IZL at Gleneagles Hospital sending to Quality Hotel City Center Jalan Raja Laut. 3 pax from Terengganu. The sick mom gives me rm3 tip. The daughter looks fine.

4.22pm, EVG a Russia tall girl at Sogo going to Lanai Kijang.
4.41pm, MRN at Regalia. 3 pax of Russia again going to Bukit Nanas museum which I thought initially they wanted to go to the KL Tower.

5.03pm, AZR at Hubba Hubba Invito sending to VE Hotel Residence Bangsar South. A Sabahan with a flower tattoo on his forearm.

5.48pm, FTM at Angkasapuri going to Pantai Hillpark 5. The Maldives girl looks like a local Malay.

6.13pm, GRD at Capri by Fraser. A couple of Spanish with a baby going to Papparich Publika. I gave him 30 sen discount. Kannina.

6.42pm, SKM at the same Papparich Publika but I was out already and need to uturn back. I send 3 Banglas to Royal Domai Sri Putramas.

7.11pm, BHR at nearby Royal Regent Condo wants to go to Sani Ekspress Chow Kit, but she put the pin location to Desa Kiara. When almost there, suddenly she reckons that the destination is wrong. "How many Sani Ekspress here mah?" then asked to go to Intercontinental Hotel Jalan Ampang. I asked her for additional rm10 as per new booking when she checked on the apps, she wanted a rm5 discount, but I insisted the rm10 bcoz not my mistake, if not then I let her out from the cab in the middle of Sprint highway. Charcheebye. Luckily she agreed to pay the fare amount. Then the rest of the trip is quite.

Camp at Petronas Lot 59. Pee and pray.

Got ping 7.49pm at G Tower which no show after 7min waiting. Lajiao truly la.

8.29pm, TNG at Menara HSC sending to MPAJ Pandan Indah. 2 young ladies is going to hike Gunung Stong Kelantan by bus.

9.02pm, CLV at Pandan Capital going to nearby Pandan Mewah Heights.

9.29pm, ANS at Shamelin Bistari Condo sending to Restoran SS Spycy D'Alamanda.

10.02pm, TMM at Warisan City View Apartment going to Ascott Hotel KLCC. The Siam boy is on vacation here visiting his sister.

Got ping 10.25pm, DDA at Fraser Place then asked me to cancel when I just arrived. Pundenale.

10.34pm, JQL at Avenue K also cancelled the trip.

10.40pm, MSJ at Isetan KLCC but agreed to wait at Avenue K after I told him that the internal road was closed. I send the Pakistani to The Tamarind A Sentul. He grumbles about his mistake paying credit card bank account too much which he needs the money to use. Later at the dropoff, he says he pays by credit card after I checking is not true. Luckily he still standing outside the condo, and I asked him to pay cash. Otherwise, I would do a big charity tonight. Kannina.

11.09pm, AKI at LRT Sentul going to Lorong Ciku, a kampung street and dark.

11.38pm, EIR at Sri Suajaya shouting, texting, barking at me. Bugima. She told me to pick up his hb and send him to Ong Tai KIm, but actually to nearby Sri Kelantan Flat. He said normally walking only to the flat but tonight he rather takes Grabcar bcoz scared of the local crimes rate is very high on the area.

12.18am, morning already, JFR at Sawarbina restaurant. 3 pax of Iraq going to Berjaya Times Square. At the drop off, he wants me to send them to Melia Hotel on the opposite side. I told him it will take very far far uturn and later he decides to walk cross the Jalan Imbi. Good lah.

12.36am, HMAG at nearby Low Yatt PLaza. 3 pax of Iran sending to far far away Tropics Suites.

I got ping from JOY at nearby Desa Kiara condo which I missed the junction. Later I cancelled it which prompted her to call me back.

1.33am already at TBS to pickup son coming from JB.

2.15am arrived at home sweet HOME.

Dear diary, today I did 24 trips and no airport job.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...