NOW GRABCAR APPS CAN RUN ON IPHONE



Isnin, 5 September 2016.

7.40am, MKL at E&O Residence going home to Axis Residence Taman Cempaka.

8.12am, LIL at Jalan Pandan 10/3 sending to Menara UOA Bangsar.

8.53am, DEB at Sri Wangsa Ria going to Menara Olympia Jalan Raja Chulan. I look at the fuel indicator showing 1 bar already and plan to stop by the petrol station, so I ask him whether he is in hurry or not. He says, "I am in a hurry actually." Pundenale.

Camp at Petron Jalan Bukit Bintang to fillup ron95 rm42 (25 liter). Then I go to RHB Insurance Jalan Tun Razak to settle problem regarding my other car insurance policy. Bugima.

10.26am, MSS at Jalan Kampung Pandan going to KL Sentral. 2 pax of young girls.
10.45am, JME at nearby Plaza Sentral going to Menara Amanah Rakyat, HELP University, Bukit Damansara.

11.03am, MUSAFIR CINTA at the same spot while I am inside Jabatan Imigresen Duta. We talk and talk all the way to Jalan Bunga Matahari Pandan Indah. He says he got mystique "made by ill-hearted people" sickness and see so many bomohs and doctors, now better. But his wife's sickness is getting worse. Typical story mory about saka.

11.49am, KMR waiting on wheelchair with his son at Hospital Ampang going to 168 Store Jalan Pudu. He is so busy on the phone and also talking and complaining to me about his ticketing business. He just got "sweet pee" and dont want the doctor to cut his leg. So he plan to go to India to find good diabetic medicines.

Noon break. 3.12pm already.

3.16pm, BEN at infront of the Kelab Darul Ehsan guard house. A couple of schoolmates going to ISKL.

3.37pm, ATI at Jalan Sultan going to Jalan Bukit Indah 2/10 beside the padang, but actually the house is quite far far away. She says she forgot about the name of the jalan. Bugima lah.

3.46pm, NIQ at CIMB Bank Bandar Baru Ampang with his wife. When asked to wait by the bus stop, he said he got many groceries on the trolley. I send them to Flat Sri Merdeka, not Flat Sri Nilam. But the distances between both flats are negligible.

4.29pm, MEI at Taman Ampang Mewah Flat Adila Block B. When arrive at the pin location, we shouting and barking to each other. Kannina. I need to go one big round to the same pin location, then she says she is about to come down. Aiyah. I send her to far far away Donutes Coffee & Cake Bakery, Puchong.

5.17pm, JOS at Josie Golden Break cafe going to Skypod Tower 1. 2 pax with babies and trolleys.

6.17pm, ALC at Pangsapuri Merak. A pinoy lady with a negro bf going to Maybank Giant Bandar Kinrara.

RIDZUWAN ping from Jalan PUchong Mesra 2 but when I arrive at the abandoned and creepy Police Quarters, nobody around, so I cancel the Uber job. Kannina.

6.57pm, QIU at Jalan PJS 3/44 sending to far far away Jalan Midah Timur. The Vietnamese young man can speak good Malay. Later, he showed me his young baby photo while he was there last week.

7.39pm, LFT at HUKM Emergency lobby but I follow the Waze using the back entrance which I lost the way. I called and asked the amoy to come to the Ronald McDonalds which later she and her gf walking towards it but I managed to intercept in the middle. I send them to nearby Prisma Perdana Apartment.

7.57pm, ROB at Jalan Midah 18 sending to Public Bank Taman Maluri. 3 pax of Myanmar who can speak good Malay.

8.18pm, LAVENDER ROSE, a beautiful pondan, at Dragon Inn Hotel Jalan Jejaka 3 going to Lorong P Ramlee.

8.44pm already I need to go home and set the Uber final destination to HOME. I got ping from a bugger at far far away Leboh Ampang, 5km in 8min, so I cancel and turn off the Uber apps.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...