LEE LAM THYE IS LOOKING AT ME WITH CURIOSITY



Thursday, 8 September 2016.

Dear diary, remember last night I cancelled 1 grabhitch job? This morning I messaged BOI again asking whether he still needs me to pickup from his house to LRT Dang Wangi. He says okay. So at 6.55am instead of 7.07am, I pick him up and send him via Akleh highway.

7.55am, GAT at M-Suites going to the Icon.

8.14am, NER at Ampwalk to Austrian Embassy in Menara Goldhill. The Kenya guy talks about his job as disaster mitigation consultant. But disaster causing by terrorists is not his scope of works.

8.31am, TYF at Funky Guest House with narrow street to maneuvre. He shouts and calling. Lajiao lah. Instead, I drove one big round thru Jalan Alor. 3 Bangla with 1 big baggage sending to Mydin Kotaraya.

9.01am, SHD at Sandpiper Hotel going to Wisma Celcom PJ. The Vietnamese dont want to use his real name bcoz difficult for other people here to pronounce.

9.36am, HAS at UM International House going to Mercu Alam Bina. The Maldives young man talks a bit about his island country and tsunami.

10.03am, AIN at Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences sending to KL Sentral. She just finished her class and need to catchup the ERL train to Penang at 11am. I hope she manages to catch it.

10.29am, SPN at KL Sentral going to Seri Impian. This pretty and thin stewardess cannot hear what I say. Aiyah. Bcoz she puts on the earphone music.

11.23am, ZAD at Balai Berita NSTP. When arrived, I saw Mr Lee Lam Thye infront of the gate and I took his photo from my cab which makes him curious. Later, ZAD the Berita Harian reporter says, he is going to pickup the new Proton Persona 2016 for test drive during this raya haji season. Kannina. He always got opportunity once a while to test new cars for reviews, especially from BMW and Mercedes Benz. I send him to far far away Proton Center of Excellence lah sangat by the Kesas Highway.

12.46pm, SHZ at Perabot Bahagia Plaza Masalam going to Aeon Mall Shah Alam.

1.20pm, CHN ping using Uber apps from very far far away Jalan Kemuning Bayu 33/30b. The distance is 12km and the eta is 17min. Aiyah. So far, but I still willing to take the job. Am I good or what? I apologize being late, but she says, "it's okay, no what no what," to calm me down. I send the lady to Sunway Pyramid West Hotel. Later she gave me rm6 tips. But I rated her with 1 star bcoz of the distance just now.

Camp at Masjid Bandar Sunway at 2.27pm. Pee and pray. Then fillup the tank at nearby Caltex for rm31 (18.2liter).

2.43pm, IQR at Ridzuan Condominium sending to Ruemz Hotel at Taylors University.

3.08pm, LAMYA at Sunway South A'Marine going to the same Ruemz Hotel at Taylors University again.

3.27pm, HRM at nearby Lakeside Plaza sending to Sunway Pyramid.

3.37pm, DAN at Sunway Lagoon going to Pelangi Utama Condo. The pinoy lady with her Canada bf. We talk and talk.

4.42pm, LIM at New Wing 1 Utama sending to Persiaran Ampang. This guy not much talking that makes me wants to sleep behind the wheel. Aiyah. It's near my home already and I decide to pickup daughter from work and go HOME.

Dear diary, tonight I will take a break. I will going to send my dirty laundry for wash and eat siakap 3 tastes.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...