YOU WILL BE PICKED UP BY ELANTRA



Saturday, 10 September 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 7.04am.

7.19am, SLS at Permai Court 2 going to nearby Jalan Dagang 1/3. When arrived, I saw there are a big group of family gathering outside the flat. When asked, only 5 of them will go inside the cab. SLS himself will walk. I told him to book another Grabcar, but he rather walk. "Not far lah uncle," he says. But I reckon the distance is quite even there is a short cut. On the cab, the wife told me that they are Myanmar and going to "Bangla Beach" which I heard it for the first time. I ask her many times, and one of the guy seating behind told me its at Sepang airport. Later when checked, I reckon the Bangla Beach is actually the "Bagan Lalang Beach". At dropoff house, I saw there were many Myanmar groups waiting for the bus to go to the Bangla Beach. I told myself, "unlike Myanmar, this is free country no war, you can go anywhere you like."

7.36am, FZK at The Elements going to Klinik Pergigian Angkasa Sri Rampai. At first I thought he was Arab, but later we talk and talk. He is a local dentist got few dentist clinics in KL and JB.

8.47am, JEV at Jalan 27/26 Setapak Jaya sending to Jusco Wangsa Maju.

9.23am, AZZ at Alpha Villa Apartment sending to LRT Wangsa Maju.

9.37am, AHK at PV20 also wants to go to LRT Wangsa Maju.

9.57am, ANU at Hospital Angkatan Tentera Tuanku Mizan. When arrived at the Lobi Utama Hospital, I called, she said she was at outside of the hospital. Later, we arguing and barking and shouting. She told me, "all drivers will call her before arrive!" Aiyah. This minachi so langsi meh. I told her that I follow the pin location and she dont put note "outside the hospital" meh? She said she never said "inside." Pundenale la. I was so upset and angry. Then my jackpot question to her that if wrongly answeed I may throw her out of the car, "so you blaming me not calling you meh?" Luckily she replied, "I am not blaming you." Okay, I cool down a bit and send her to Prima Setapak. But she told me again, "not Prima Setapak, just nearby there." Okay lah. Later, when asked, she is not local.

10.20am, SHN at Jalan Marmar 1 which is far far away inside the kampong small roads. It took me about 15min. I call her, she says no problem. Although the Waze showing the correct directions, I sometimes follow the very intelligent Google Maps which direct me to the narrow bridge. Kannina Google. So, another 5min to follow the new detour.

11.04am, NDP at Batu Caves. When she called, I thought at first she was British. But later I found out that she comes with her parents which speaks no good English. I send them to Gaya Bangsar Condo.

Almost noon, I decide to go home and take a break.

Fillup ron95 at Caltex for RM40 (24liter).

This evening I will go back to JB. See friend friend you all later over there and have a safe journey.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...