HAVOC BRO! THOSE GIRLS WERE HORNY!



Tuesday, 6 September 2016.

7.30am, HRN waiting at Soho Suites while smoking. Kannina. I send him to The Intermark.

7.40am, ELS at 202 DC Condo Jalan Ampang going to KLCC. The Egyptian looks upset when I told him that Hosni Mubarak was a good man! I told him, "yes Hosni Mubarak was a bad president, but now Mesir is worst than before." Then he keep quite all the way.

7.50am, MNH at Mandarin Oriental KL back entrance. The 5 star hotel receptionist guy waiting for me bcoz his motorbike tyre got punctured this morning. I send him to Monte Bayu Bukit Permai.

8.30am, JOC at Sri Pandan Mewah going to Klinik Kesihatan Ampang. The China lady wearing short just come back from Ohio USA mah. Wah lah weh. She worked as manicure and padicure and now hard to find job here. She also complains about her only grownup daughter who dont want to study anymore. Even his brother is willing to support her education and tuition fee also she quit the class.

8.56am, ARF at Jalan Wira 4 sending to Ampang Point.

9.16am, SCH at Ampang Point opposite busstop. 3 pax of Korea student sending to Sayfol International School.

9.32am, RVI at D'Villa Residence going to Menara Celcom. 2 pax of expatriate India.

Camp at Selera Semarak and later Petronas Lot 59 Jalan Ampang to fillup ron95 for rm46 (27liter).

10.48am, SNI at D'Villa again sending to The Elements.

11.12am, PKO at M-City Residence going to Lim Kok Wing University Cyberjaya. The Libya student like to talk and talk even with broken English. He is been here more that 2 years something. He story mory about his accident getting mugged and robbed at McD Bukit Bintang at 2am about 5 months ago. He showed me the photos of his injury on his head and body. I look the photo also feels pity for him. But he says, "this is life lah uncle, it's written already."

11.58am, THY at Presingt 11 going to Putra Damai.



1.08pm, SWL at Jalan P9 Presint 7 sending to Jalan PU 6/5 Puchong. She was waiting at the Hospital Putrajaya busstop. When asked, she says, "I got checkup just now, small matter lah uncle," as she dont want to tell what is the illness on her body. Ironically, she is a doctor with yellow teeth on a Clinic in PUchong.

1.33pm, MORNING SWEET at 7-11 PUchong Perdana. When arrived, actually she and her gf were waiting at nearby Farmasi. Aiyah. Then the Nigerian girl asked why I take so long to get her. I say, "dont u know meh before booking me?" Charcheebye lah. Although during dropoff I apologised to her, but surely I will get 1 star for this trip.

1.53pm, TKY at Jalan PU 10/2 PUchong Utama going to IOI Mall. I reckon she is Japanese by the name, but when asked actually he is mixed of Japanese mom and Chinese Malaysia dad. He keeps talking Japanese to me. Aiyah.

2.49pm, ALC at Pangsapuri Merak while I was camping at the same Petronas as yesterday. Ironically, I got the same ALC as she remembers me very well bcoz yesterday I send her and her negro bf to Giant BAndar Kinrara. Today I send her alone to far far away Hospital Sungai Buloh.

3.41pm, JSM at Apartmen Lestari going to AEon Metro Keopong. But when arrived, the Vietnamese girls told me actually they want to go to Aeon Big, not Aeon Mall. I say I just follow her pin. Later I say "cum on" meaning thank you, and they reply thank you back to me. OTL.

4.44pm, PTR at the Aeon Mall with her little daughter eating coned ice-cream. She spank her daughter's head many times and shouting and barking at her. Aiyah, uncle see also manyak pity to the girl. But what can Uncle do? At first I thought PTR was a Pinoy and the father of the daughter must be negro looking from the hair. I send them to far far away Flora Damansara. Before dropoff I asked her, she say, "I am Sarawakian lah uncle."

5.16pm, AGO at the same Flora Damansara but Block E going to the Curve. 2 pax of negro.

Got ping 5.39pm, from CNA at Lorong PJU 7/8e Mutiara Damansara. 8 min eta. When arrived and called, he says to pick up at hotel which I cannot get the name. So I cancelled. Lajiaolah.

6.09pm, ZNB at IPC Shopping Center near IKEA. She put a note, "a lady with red tudung and white handbag." Aiyah. When I arrived at the IPC entrance, she called again, ironically she waited very far far away at different entrance. Good lah. The old lady like to talk and talk to her apartment at Puncak Damansara Kayu Ara.

6.43pm, KHZ at Jalan SS 22/12. The china-man looks but his name is Malay. Kannina. Later he told me the reason being his parents also mixed. But instead talking to me, he keeps calling his friend on the phone, "havoc bro! what happen last night they brought Holland girls and I brought 3 girls! My 2 girls slept with Peter and 1 girl slept with Peter's friend bro! The girls are so horny! Really havoc!" Lajiao lah.

Camp at Petronas Kota Damansara 2. Pee and pray.

7.44pm, SNT at Wash n Laundry. 2 pax of Afghanistan to Cova Suites.

8.32pm, SHY at The Tamarind B going to Wisma Goldhill. This balded and bearded guy is Iran, but Christian. I know he cannot speak Arabs.

8.51pm, a receptionist ping to pick up this lady at Oasia Suites going to Jalan Gombak which makes me curious. Later the lady actually wants to go home at Kampung Puah. I told her that if far far away from the pin location, I need to charge additional. Suddenly she changed her mind bcoz her husband is ondway. Bugima la kak.

9.10pm, AML at Vipod Residence KLCC. 2 girls smoking outside the security gate. When asked, the girl sitting behind me says, she is from Pakistan and the other girl from Brunei. She says she just here for 4 days but was studying in KL last time. Thats the reason why they know many things about Bukit Belacan and "belacan". Okay lah. I follow the pin to The Castle Restaurant Jalan Raja Uda Kampung Baru. But seeing the other Castle Restaurant on Jalan Hampshire, she shouting at me to go back there. I just follow her request, but reaching Jalan Hampshire infront the restaurant and after she paid the fare, but it's not the one. So I drive them back to Kampung Baru. Pundenale lah.

9.34pm, the last ping from JLE at Ampang Point Starbucks sending to Merpati Apartment.

Almost 10pm, I drive home sweet home.

Dear diary, today I drove more than 14 hours with 23 trips both Uber and Grabcar. No airport though. OTL.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...