SENARAI ALAMAT PESURUHJAYA SUMPAH DI KUALA LUMPUR DAN AMPANG



Thursday, 7 April 2016.

Like yesterday, this morning I start early at 6.31am. WAiting for 10 min on parking lot but nothing. Driving off to Jalan Ampang and got ping 6.48am at Ampang Point junction and have to potong Q infront cars going to the right bcoz the rider ask to pick him up at Ampang Jaya. A local indian oil and gas executive is going to Tan & Tan, told me about his car shattered window because of bird throwing stone. He has to wait for 3 days to change the windshield, while I told him that I changed my son's car windshield only 1 hour. But his BWM windwhield got sensor maa. Bla bla bla zzz.

Next ping at 7.16am from The Oval to Technip. Only RM2.68 damn cheapsteak!

Next ping at 7.40am from Binjai but Ampang Park LRT station. Abdul Wahub getting off the LRT from Wangsa Maju, want to go to Technip also. RM2.79 damn. Damn!

Ok after 3 trips in the morning I need to go to entertain my mother nature at Petronas Jalan Ampang maa.

Later I got ping 8.18am from miss SuLin at Gunung Heights. He text me, 'come to block c &d' while I was on standstill traffic jam infront of Brunfield Embassyview Condo going into Jalan Jelatek for 30min! Expectedly I got wrong condo entries to block E and A&B when I saw one bugger teksi sapu driving Proton saga just like me also sesat maa. After arriving at lobby of Block C&D, this guy suddenly hop in into my car but suspicious I ask him whether his name is Sulin. He said no, I shooed him away and warned him to check on the car plate number next time before jump in. On the way to The Icon with the real SuLin we got stuck again in the traffic jam. Later I asked her whether to use Akleh (with toll ofcourse) or rather use the jam Jalan Ampang. She reluctantly use Akleh due to the toll, and we just cruise through the traffic jam. She saved RM3!

Later at 9.16am I got ping from Delima J. MR Yad to Petronas Twin tower 2.

Ping again at 9.33am from MRs Garth and her cute daughter on Marc REsident to Intermark. She apologise for the short distance and ciput RM4.19 fare.

10.19am got ping from miss Lecheka a Filipino, from Kojaya to Isetan. She told me she use his boyfriend on the Grabcar username which confused me at first.

10.47am and ping again! This time an Italian Andre from KLCC to Bukit Jalil. We talk and talk about his business and some of his friends who work on oil &gas suffering. He is here already for 3 months and like to eat rice, noodels and teh tarik.

11.32am ping from Sri Petaling. Akak Jessika want to go to Petaling Street temple.

AFter drop off Jessika, 12.03pm I got ping 3 boys at the same spot (Plaza First Nationwide hotel) going to Institut Profesional Baitulmal Cheras.

Next ping at 12.22pm, got ping from Ross, amoi filipino at Kampung Pandan going to Mcd Desa Pandan.

AT 12.42pm, Donna ping me from G resident going to Bukit Jalil (Vista Komanwel C) instead of Endah Parade.

I take a break at 1.30pm and off Uber and grabcar because I need to go to find Pesuruhjaya Sumpah around KL and Ampang. But most Commissioner of Oath are closed or nobody in the office at Ampang Point, Medan Central, Bandar Baru Ampang, Kampung Pandan, or Bukit Jalil! Later I found out that the easiest way to get Pesuruhjaya Sumpah is at Bangunan MPAJ Pandan Indah. Jilake! I think I did the same thing last time! So, next time dear diary, for any business on Pesuruhjaya Sumpah just directly go to any mahkamah counter and pay rm4 only.

I go home and sleep for a while until 4.15pm. 5pm I need to visit customer on other business matter.

After doing some business (rm9 for 3 hours parking), at 8.14 I switch on Uber and Grabcar and ping! I got grabcar request from Menara Maxis going to Bayu Tasik 2 Condo Cheras. I dropped off my last customers of 2 Indian expats before heading home. This trip I earned RM14 more than the parking ticket fare. Untuntla sikit ;p

At home I managed to update this entry and sleep. Zzzzzzz.

Good night nobody!

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410


Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

SUDDENLY GRABCAR SAVER SAVED ME THE FARE

  Tue, 5/12/23. At 11.20am, I tried to book online taxi from my office at Jalan Ampang. My destination today is to Jalan Pekeliling. First, ...