GRAB IN PARADIGM MALL



Sunday, 17 April 2016.

9 trips on Grabcar! 1 trip to KLIA2.
10 trips (8.06hr) on Uber! 1 trip to KLIA.

Start car engine earliest this morning at 6.04am after Suboh. Ping! Got Uber request from Zaheed and his girlfriend from McD Ampang Jaya to Jalan Langgak Golf. Witness the aftermath headon accident at Jalan Ampang.

6.31am got GC ping from Arina and her male coworker from Jalan P Ramlee bar. Sending them to Amara Condo Batu Caves.

7.04am got GC ping from nearby Tina sending to Batu Caves Kuil Murugan.

Then I take breakfast at nearby Mamak Republic restaurant. The damage is RM4.30.

Natas request my Uber at 7.45am and complain about Uber cannot find gps exact location. She instruct me to go to Banjaria Court and to stop at One Ampang to pickup her Bollywood bf and later send them to TBS.

8.40am got Uber ping from Dipa Singh and her mother and sister at Seri Cendekia Cheras to USJ. When I arrive at Seri Cendekia, the guard wont allow me to go inside, only if there is luggage and need to park outside the condo. I ask Dipa to start trip early and he agree. Later he says sorry because of the lift delay.

9.39am got Uber ping from Liya to send to Sunway Pyramid from her not too far house. Other challenge is to find the entrance to the house bcoz I miss the first gate and need to uturn. Me only earn RM2 for this trip. Lajiao!

10.04am got GC ping from Anna at Villa Indah to Jalan SS 5C/7 PJ. Have to wait 5 damn min. Before I can ask her to start trip early, she was walking toward the guard post. Knn.

10.32am got GC ping from Lew and her gf at nearby Jalan SS 5C/7 and send them to Paradigm.

10.46am got Uber ping from Osama at Sterling Condo. Got confused bcoz not 'pickup' point, only 'dropoff'. whatthefish. Send him to Sunway University.

Oscar and her gf ping me at 11.03am on GC from Lagoonview and send them to Dim Sum restaurant in Puchong. Wa kanna heavy rain. Actually I was here last night sending those 3 Indians, remember? When I am about to leave, Eva Uber ping me at 11.17am and send her to Seri Manja. She was wet all over her beautiful body and I offer her my tissue at the back. She looks happy about it.

At Seri Manja, I was trying to use mosque toilet but the jamban grill was locked. Lahabau. Then I relief myself on nearby Petronas.

12.09pm got Uber ping from Ijjaz and his friend from Sri Jati to Kuchai. I waited for more than 2 minutes and when I ask him to start trip early, he just keep f**kgquite.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410



After six hours on the road behind the steering, I went home and take a noon nap to recharge.

2.40pm got GC ping from Oliver at SPCA when I am still in my house parking lot. I worried Oliver will bring some pets, but he rides alone. Lol. I send the young man to Jalan Kemaris 2.

3.26pm while in Bangsar, I got Uber ping from Puteri to send her to TTDI.

3.53pm got GC ping from Jivan at nearby cafe to send him to Toyota Service Center in PJ, later he confirm the location is actually near Nissan Service Center. No worry, that's mean I got discount for this shorter trip. Jivan also complain that the gps on his iphone4 is too slow bcoz his iphone6 screen is cracked already and if repair will cost him RM1500! Better buy new one, I told him. When he pay me RM15, I thought he is going to give the exact amount but the RM20 bill looks similar to RM10. I apologize to him.

4.20pm got GC ping from Ahmad at Best Western. He and 2 friends is going to Low Yatt. I reckon also the girl is not Arab!

After dropping off those Arab boys, 4.41pm got GC ping from ArdeliaWu and her 3 friends going back to Indonesia. Wah lau weh! It fells like winning jackpot after so many days without riders going the airport! I am going to send them to KLIA2. Near RnR Dengkil, I reckon my fuel indicator is showing 1 bar, but I wait after drop off them and fill up at Petronas. As notice from previous experience, no rider for sure from KLIA or KLIA2. Jilake! And the size of the full tank is small penis 31 liter.



But as old Malay proverb says, "banana will not fruit twice" is wrong! While driving off to MRR2 and uturn back to Lebuhraya Sungai Besi toward KLCC, I got ping 7.01pm from Richard at Taman Desa going to KLIA! This is really jackpot of the day! We talk quite a bit at the beginning of the trip, later I feel tired and also Richard. So we keep quite all the way to the airport.

The last time I got double KLIA riders was on the 6th April 2016. The day I got accident!

On the way back, I just turned on my Uber/Grabcar apps through out the journey. Then I got ping 8.44pm from Sani at Putrajaya Sentral sending he and his family home at Presint 11. They just returned from Kuala Kangsar visiting his family by taking ERL.

Even the night is still young, not 10pm as I set the target, I go home and update blog and get sleep zzzzzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

Yesterday, 2 Indian riders ask me about the size of KL. So today I check it out using google map. The vertical distance from Ampang to PJ is 15km. The horizontal distance from Batu Caves to Sri Petaling is 20km. (My wrong answer yesterday to them was 40x20, the actual is 20x15 only). Now I know.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...