WASHING CAR BEFORE IT RAINS



Thursday, 21 April 2016.

7 trips on Grabcar!
12 trips (6.48hr) on Uber!
No trip to the airport.

Start engine at 6.32am.

6.39am got ping from Sofia from Astaria to YPC Cheras. While she is walking to my car, I walk out and put postcards on the nearby postbox.

7.27am Teah Uber ping me from Seri Hening to ISKL.

7.41am Jue Uber ping me from Taman Cahaya to KL Sentral.

8.28am Zakari ping me from KL Sentral to KLCC.

8.49am Kerry Uber ping me from Soho to KLCC.

8.59am Kalum Uber ping me from Traders to VCR Pudu.

9.19am Ng GC ping me from Pudu Sentral to Pandan Indah. He just renew passport at UTC. His work finish at 4am and want to go home and sleep. His girlfriend is Thai.

10.03am at Petron Pandan Indah2, fill up tank for RM40 (23.5liter).

Munjor GC ping me from Jalan 4/49A to BMIC with her girlfriend.

Robert and his girlfriend ping me from Lowyat to Canon Peremba Square. They are Brazilian and speak Portuguese.

Lunch Break.
3.03pm send car for wash. Unfortunately, less than an hour, the heavy rains coming down. Damn.

3.49pm Moon Uber ping me at Ampang Boulevard to KL Sentral.

4.15pm Joana and her friend, Uber ping me at KL Sentral to Taman Seputeh.

4.44pm Rene, Uber ping me from mid Valley to her house at PJ.

Izz at UM Kolej Keenam ping me going to UTC Pudu.

A Khazakhstan girl GC ping me from Lim Kok Wing Jalan Sultan Ismail to 1 Mont Kiara. It was bad traffic jam at Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Amy Kim and her friend GC ping me at Plaza Damas to Tepian Loke Yew. They were Thais.

Miyuki-san ping me from Pasar Seni, but ask to pick at Central Market. I told her Central Market is a big place. Later, I ask her to come to 7-eleven and GEO Hotel. I try speak little nihongo.

Thesan Uber ping me from Solaris Mont Kiara, not PUblika as shown on Uber gps. Send him to PJ near amcorp mall.

A Philipino family ping me from Jalan Barat to send to Ehsan Ria apartment.

The last rider today is Jona from PJ to Mid Valley City. He ask to drop off at Northpoint, but later due to impatient he quickly get out from my car walking to it.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...