DIARY OF A NEW UBER AND GRABCAR DRIVER



Hello. Just wanna share my experience as Uber and Grabcar driver so far.

Registered Uber on 9th March 2016, but drove on 11th March 2016.
Registered Grabcar on 11th March 2016, and drove on 22nd March 2016.

Today, 5th April 2016 tuesday
Started late because I got urusan seri paduka baginda in Shah Alam this morning. 1st trip I got at 11.49am is from my taman to Taman Dagang. This his first time using Grabcar maa, and he got discount RM15, but the fee is only RM7. Further he use credit card. "takpa, promosi maa, cincai."

Next Grabcar rider from Taman Nirwana, (awek cun! Yay). But I got lost finding her flat A2 at Jalan Cahaya. Finally got her inside my car (wink wink) at 12.21pm, asked to Starhill 'cepat cepat cepat'. How can I drive fast if the traffic jam maa? "Babi polis! Pukimak!" she screamed and screamed at Jalan Imbi junction where a traffic policeman controlling the cars. Before that, we talked about her buying car instead, or better scooter. "cun pe naik scooter, saya dh riki ye uncle," mumbled her. Dont worry, I got her whatsapp number already when she tried to show google map to her flat just now. Wink wink again!

After dropoff awek cun at Starhill at 1.08pm (8 minutes late than her request), I parked near Pavilion and waiting for the ping. Almost 10 minutes then I got ping from Jalan Sahabat! A japanese ladies, Junkio, who cough and wanted to go to Prince Court Medical Center. I tried speak nihongo to her sukoshi2 only. Before dropping her off at the hospital I received another Uber ping at the same lobby. I accepted Roshli request wanted to go to KLCC. We chit chat on the way about taxi drivers predicaments on uber and grabcar drivers. After drop him off at tower 3, Uber showed me that the 2 Uber passengers (Japanese lady and Petronas engineer) only paid me RM3.50 each. Damn so cheap!

1.57pm. Ondway to Petronas Jalan Ampang, I got ping from See Hoy Chan to Subang Jaya. Grabcar showed me for RM40! Walawehh. A nice voice girl called me whether I can pick up at 2.45 instead now! I said no problem, giving me enought time to go Petronas for solat and pee. And topup grab for RM100, but cannot topup touch n go there because offline.

2.38pm. Arrived already at See Hoy Chan lobby as requested by the receptionist girl. A very thin lady wearing mask passing me by without notice. She walked to the bus stop and called me through her phone! LUckily I reckon her. I asked to wait there and I drove to her and pick her up and straight we go to Subang Airport. I notice something not nice about her face, and she kept coughing, coughing and coughing all the way to the airport. Aisehhh! Later I apologise to open all the car windows for fresh air.

After dropping off the Kelantanese lady, I parked for a while after the airport parking. But knowing impossible to get passengers, I drove back to Federal Highway. Ping! I got request from Sunway Court Condo in about 15 minutes, but just about to get there about 6 minutes, the rider cancelled. Damn! But a few minutes later, Ping again from Sunway Pyramid while I m on LDP highway near Kelana Jaya Post OFfice. To get to Sunway Pyramid, I need to do some uturns, not 2 but 3 uturns. Later, Jimmy (the rider) told me there is a shortcut on the highway! I told him I am new to this area, and he said he is an Uber driver too for the last 4 months. Today he sent his Grand Lavina for service. On our way to the Nissan service center, we talked and talked about our prospective Uber job. Lol. It was raining heavy. He said he is going to New Zealand by end of year to pick fruits! He told me a secret using tourist visa and work illegally there! This adventure of him remind me of 'Joe Bangla' blogger who had to work illegally in USA for 10 years and deported few years ago.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

4.11pm, got ping from Ole Ole Bali in Empire, not Sunway Pyramid. MIss G of Ghana to drop off at Casa Subang Apartment. We chatted as she is looking for job. She is here in Malaysia for almost one year, no job, only receive money from his dad. She gave me RM20 for RM9 fee, I have to open my wallet to give her balance (RM11) and she said I have lot of money. I told her that that money to pay my house loan, car loan etc. Thats why I am driving now zzzz.

AFter drop Miss Ghana, I drove to Masjid Sunway infront of Sunway Pyramid for solat Asar and pee.

After solat, I on my Uber and Grabcar. Ping! I got Snown waiting at Sunway Pyramid going to Sunway Monash REsidency. He upset bcause waze use the longer road zzz. "Everybody here know that shortcut!" he shouted. I told him, I m not from this area! Fcuk u man.

After drop off Snown, I got ping from Mydin USJ, the boy called me while I m on my way for another 15 minutes. He cannot wait and he cancelled the trip.

Later, I got ping from African lady near Sutramas Puchong. AFter getting trouble finding the place and her broken english with her african noisy boyfriend at the background, I realised I should not take her. I cancelled the trip, with reason 'rider no show'.

On my way back and on MRR2 highway, I tried to accept few riders, some riders called and cannot wait. Some keep quite and when I almost reach him at Petronas Taman Billion, suddenly he cancelled! Damn..

Finally, I called it a day at 7pm to go to PUblic Bank to pay my other car loan. Reach home almost 8pm with empty stomach!

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...