REGRETLY TATOOED

He ironed himself to get rid of the tattoo!

Wednesday, 27 April 2016.

9 trips on Grabcar!
9 trips (6.42hr) on Uber!
No trip to the airport.

Start the car engine at 6.13am and turn on apps.

6.35am, AM ping me from The Elements going to LRT Ampang. When asked, she prefers Jalan Ampang than using Akleh. I concurred.

7.14am, JC ping me from Marc Residence to Hotel Pullman.

7.52am, XY ping me from Angkasa Impian to Wisma Genting.

8.12am, AB ping me to pick him and her baby (on stroller) up at Vipod sending to Capsquare, stops at Avenue K. This is my second time trip on driving the Arab family. At Vipod while unfolding the baby stroller, I saw one Arab man quarrels with the teksi driver by the roadside. Its a very heated scene where the Arab man try to knock the driver, maybe the driver doesn't want to bring him somewhere. The ARab man then later take photo of the teksi plat registration number.

9.14am, SF ping me from Perodua Dato Keramat sending him home at Sri Wira Apartment. He likes to start doing Uber but now he is working in Terengganu. "Yep, its not possible. There is no Uber in Terengganu!" I reckon and nothing to do with current political MB issue in the state.

While driving on the MRR2 heading Ampang Point, I got 2 pings from SM at Tiara Ampang Condo and FINGER at Jalan Bukit Belacan. Both more than 13 min to pick them up. I accept both pings but they cancel me just after a few minutes. Lajiao!

10.01am, ZA with his son (I think) ping me from Pandan going to Gleneagles. She condemn the lady driver on her narrow pus*y street. "Akak indon ni memag camni! Never considerate!" she grumbled with her laser mouth while I am trying to maneuvre the other car on the street. Her boy sitting next to me just keep quite all the way to the hospital.

10.32am, beep beep beep SZ from Ampang Jaya ping me. At first I thought she wait at ISKL. I park my car at the ISKL parking lot. I called her, no answer. Then I drove slowly to the pin location. Then I reckon she was at Ampang Jaya shoplots. "Hey uncle, I am so excited! This is my first time using Uber!" she exclaimed when boarding to my car. On the way to Midvalley I taught her how to use Uber briefly and complete trip infront of her before she left.

11.19am, NC ping me from North Tower (MidValley) to Lowyatt with his buddy.

After dropping NC and his bf, RY ping me to fetch her nearby father going home to Bukit Kinrara 2/13. The dad was having the tea while I was calling bcoz I am arrived already! I apologise to him, "next time please request GC when uncle ready to leave. Its hard to park here thats why I need to go leaving faster from here." "No worries, just half cup of tea only," he told me. Later that uncle India ask me about the fare to use Uber to Tanjung Malim and back to KL. I told him to ask his daughter to check the fare using the apps.

12.36am, NT from nearby Bukit Kinrara apartment going to Wisma Scope Bukit Jalil.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

Break at 1.15pm, and start at 3.01pm.

3.03pm, 2 Indons from Flat PKNS Block 2 to Troika lobby.

3.39pm, EZ from nearby Intercontinental hotel ping me, but when I almost there, she cancel! Kannina. Then she ping again, I accept. Later I send her and her gf back to their office at Menara Berkembar Bank Rakyat Brickfields. They are just talking about the seminar they were attended and talk about the various speakers style.

3.59pm, HN ping and call me from Muzium Negara road side to pick him up. Actually he and his bf (Nigerians) are lost finding the Platinum Lake V20 condo. That's the reason he call Uber for the direction.

4.42pm, after a while, I got ping from the same Platinum Lake V20 condo. Unlucky for me got ping from a Nigerian also, GZ. Nothing bad happen. I send him to Casa Residency Pudu.

Red Uber to the airport mate? Do you think enough space for our bags and dirty laundry?

5.13pm, then I camp for a while and got ping from the same Casa Residency. Angel (Filipino) ask me to send her hubby to Julia Apartment Selayang. The hubby, RN, a Sabahan, a Muslim, working at Hard Rock Cafe KL as bartender. We talk and talk and talk about life. He hate taxi drivers who cheated him many times. Lastly he make a complain to SPAD of the poor service taxi driver and they went to court. He won the case! He used to join a gangster club and show me the tatoo on his arm (above pic). He once tried to erase the tatoo but only left it with burned marks. He regret about his action putting tattoo on his arm.

7.09pm, HN and his bf ping me from Platinum Hill PV3. I confused with PV8. Send them to Aeon Big Wangsa Maju near Wangsa Walk.

7.34pm, AM ping me from LRT Sri Rampai going home to Villa Wangsamaju. We talk about Uber and taxi drivers demo. Now after 3 years, he never took teksi anymore. He ask me what do I do beside Uber/Grabcar driver? I told him that I used to work as grasscutter and other odd jobs. Then, the conversation becomes sour.

8.32pm, IM ping me from the same Villa Wangsamaju Block A. I enter the wrong gate! Send them to Taman Nirwana.

After 6 hours behind the wheel, I plan to go home at this time (9.09pm) and suddenly got GC and Uber ping. I accept both but not at the same time. Then I regret and cancel the bookings. Now my cancellation rating looks bad. Very bad!

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410






WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...