NEW BMW UBER AND GRABCAR DRIVER



Thursday, 13 April 2016.

9 trips on Grabcar!
3 trips (1.58hr) on Uber!

6.40am already turned on Uber and Grabcar apps.
7.01am got GC ping from Lizz. PIckup at Flat PKNS to ISKL. Later I reckon the other entrance is for MIGS.
7.17am, Jane family ping me to send daughter to MIGS. The maid followed in the car, and return.

7.46am, Hana ping me from Flat PKNS again to The Weld. She instruct to use AKLEH, but waze already setup for me.

8.20am. Got Uber ping from Dave at 28 Downtown condo to Capri Bangsar South. After, I found nearby surau for relief myself and later have nasilemak breakfast.

9.40am. Got Uber ping from John, an Iris and regional manager of mynews.com. John is very friendly, although we started chatting after halfway to the final destination.

10.28am. Got ping from Ingres BMW when I just enter Mutiara Damansara. Need to uturn far far away on Penchala to pick up bro Adri to Jalan Budiman Cheras. He need to adjust the seat so as to accomodate his oversize body. Wah lah eyh my kereta getting senget sebelah mah. We chat about Uber n Grabcar all the way. He is driving his new BMW (now service) for Grab economy. Just for fun, he said.

11.03am after drop off Adri the BMW Uber Grabcar driver, got ping from Afifi at Suasana Lumayan condo. Send him to Midvalley.

Camp for a few minutes at Midvalley before being shooed by guard on a motorbike.

11.54am got ping from Lona and 2 Sarawak amoi, pick up at Pacific Express Hotel CM to Sunway Lagoon. They came from Miri, study here.

12.34pm got ping from Michelle of Suriamas and her skinny bf to Nu Sentral.

Today I take break at 1pm go home, take a noon nap to recharge. Woke up about 3.10pm, solat zohor and take shower before going out driving for the second shift.

4.00pm sharp. Got ping from 2 Filipino ladies at Gerbang Ampang Hilir. Send them to Scott Garden Jalan Klang Lama.

4.38pm. Got ping from miss Kid Loh at 3rd Mile send to Shaw Parade, Pudu.

Then the challenges not to accept riders began.
- Cosmo Theme Park I cannot find the pickup point. I cancelled.
- a lady ask me to wait by the roadside, when I was inside the taxi Queue! Waiting for a couple minutes then I cancelled.
- a couple of Bangla ping from Lin Ho Jalan Tun Perak going to Kajang but later cannot find them behind the alley. I cancelled.

5.43pm. Finaly nearby couple Bangla also ping me but I follow the Grab to wait near Mcd Jalan Tun Tan Siew Sen. Send them to Sunway Giza through slow like snail jam. Babujay, sit next to me talking about Bangla life, politics and economy. While Bangla is coming to Malaysia, the Indians and Myanmars are going and working in Bangla. Arrived at Sunway Giza around 6.42pm.

Later, I go home and find Petronas Penchala for solat Asar, relief myself and topup TouchnGo.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...