ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER BONUS



Wednesday, 20 April 2016.

3 trips on Grabcar!
10 trips (8.11hr) on Uber!
2 trips to KL airports. Yayy.

Start car engine at 6.47am. Ping! 7.00am got ping from Jenny and her friend from Flat PKNS Ampang Jaya to Pantai Medical Center. Although came here twice, I still cannot find her Block 8.

7.54am got ping from Kimyeonjoo at nearby Kolej Siswa UM to Corus Hotel Jalan Ampang. Halfway still on the car, the Korean girl request me to get to the hotel not later than 9am bcoz she is going to board a bus to Singapore. I reckon the bus is Zuco. I disobey waze instruction to use Lebuh pasar street, rather follow the traffic jam on Jalan Sultan Ismail. Lucky for her, we got there 20 min before 9am. She give me RM1 tip.

8.54am got ping from Poison Ivy from Megan Avenue to JobStreet.

9.14am got ping from Hide-san from Fraser Residence behind the Renaissance. Stuck infront of Dang Wangi LRT for 30 min, ask him to wait or not. He is willing to wait for me than asking the queing taxi drivers infront of the hotel. He says the taxis normally dont use meter and dont have receipt to claim purpose. Got into Bangsar Shopping center parking inside the building and he drop off.

10.30am take break at Petronas Bangsar buy some snacks/mihun. The damage RM6.85.

10.41am got ping from Japanese girl, Shoo at Capri going to UM.

11.36am Hadi ping me at Jalan Sahabat going to Midvalley. An Indonesian working here.

11.58am got ping from Boon at Aloft KL Sentral going to Shangrila Jalan Sultan Ismail. My iphone battery level getting low and kaput bcoz not properly connected to cigarette lighter plug.

12.15pm Wonjien ping me to send to KLCC.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

After 1pm, go home, take break, noon nap to recharge.

I consider sending rider to the airport is a bonus. Otherwise the life of daily Uber and Grabcar driver is boring.

Evening shift was quite busy. At 5pm got ping from Babylin, a Filipino going to KLIA2. The trip was request by her friend who cannot speak good English or Malay. BAbylin when I first talk to her, I mistaken her for an Indonesia lady. And the trip fare was paid by her 'mom', a meksalleh mem, a taukeh Batik.

3.18pm got ping from a young lovebirds from ISKL to Jalan Tun Ismail, not Jalan Sultan Ismail.

6.30pm take a break at restoran Jamek (above photo) having roti telor and tea-o. Just driving out of the shophouse, ping from Gloria, an African lady request to pick her up at Domain 1, not Domain 2 as stated on the apps. I have to drive in one circle and ask the security guards, park my car outside, and finally Gloria texts me to cancel booking bcoz her phone is too slow. Kannina nima chipap. This is why I hate to pick up negro people.

7.23pm Nur Ezi ping me to pick her at Serin Residency to KLIA. She going to Sabah, not oversea. This trip is my second to the airport (today), but shorter bcoz began at Cyberjaya. She keep quite all the way, but I think she a bit piss off bcoz I ask her to msg the driver waiting at the security guard. So driver dont have to go in the condo.

8.29pm got ping from Daewon Cyberjaya sending him to Shangrila Puchong. He blame the waze bcoz miss his prefer junction, Lol.

9.11pm Haris ping me to pick him at Akasia Apartment and finding his Block F is quite f*ckghard. He want to go Ammer Ehsan restaurant.

At 9.46pm while driving to Kesas, Shariful ping me to pick him up at Pan Cafe Bukit Jalil. I did uturns far far away, and went arrive as per waze I cannot find the damn cafe. Then he cancel booking. Good, then I can go home and update blog and sleep zzzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...