UBER JB INCOME



Friday, 15 April 2016.

I check Uber JB account this morning, and it surprise me with good income figure although I thought its below than Uber KL.
For 2 days, with 29 trips, I got the same target here in KL per day. I think its bcoz of the incentive.

=================
15 trips on Grabcar!
6 trips (4.20hr) on Uber!

This morning start the car at 6.38am. No ping and I drive off to Jalan Ampang to Ampang Point. Camp at Ampang Point for a while then GC Ping! 7.09am Lee and Hanna from Ampang Boulevard to Ampang Park LRT station.

Camp infront Troika and got GC ping at 7.41am from Fiza and her friend (a young man) at Avera going to Taylors University. Just after dropping off them, 8.13am got GC ping on the same spot from Wain Yap, a law student going to Istara Condo, PJ. We talk and talk all the way to PJ while he is trying to get into Federal Highway, while the waze show the shortcut way and kanna toll RM2. He told me there is a better way than to use baseball bat to protect or self defence if those crazy taxi drivers try to assault me.

8.57am. Camp near Istara Condo and got GC ping from Mary. I went inside condo, park on the visitor parking lot and have to wait 7 min for her. Sending Mary to Quill 9.

Got Uber ping from Ahmed at Best Western. A big Arab guy going to LYL.

Got GC ping from amoi near masjid Tun Aziz, but after follow waze, cannot find TOyota service center. She cancel.

10.21am. Got GC ping from amoi Sing at Plaza 33 going to Pelangi Condo.

11.05am. Got ping from the Curve to Cova Villa Kota Damansara.

11.59am. Got GC ping from Khadija and her friends at Giant KElana Jaya and send her to Kelana Jaya LRT station.

Noon, I went home take a noon nap to recharge.

2.33pm. Start Uber and GC apps. Got GC ping from Sandy at 7-11 Taman Kosas to Great Eastern Mall. Sandy from Myanmar and we talk all the way, about her 9 years staying in Malaysia. She likes Malaysia compare to Myanmar or Thailand, economically and culture. About 'water festival' and she works as manicure. She may apply for driving school, which is expensive here.

2.59pm. Got GC ping from Shirley from Corus HOtel with her 'bule' man going to see customer at Jalan Jejaka Maluri. She will give me 5 stars.

3.27pm. Got GC ping from Pakistani bai, Mudin, at Alim Curry HOuse sending him to Wangsa Maju. Chat about his personal life married to Malay girl in Terengganu. I lost 2 km just to find the correct flat C8! Wa kanna!

4.27pm got ping from Budget Hotel, but when I arrive the rider cancelled. Lajiao!

Try to find masjid nearby but it's closed! So I gave up and 4.44pm got ping from amoi at Jalan Rejang to Sri Rampai LRT station. Then I saw the masjid is not fully renovated yet!

5.01pm. Got GC ping from Sam at Wangsa Walk to UIA Asiah Hostel. She rather wait inside the parking lot than go to the bus stop, therefore I need to go inside and take the parking ticket. Lajiao! Driving a big size girl is quite heavy this time. I can feel the car is going to jump to the sky! The girls are from Yemen and India.

AFter drop off the international students, 5.39pm I got GC ping from mr Bang, a Pinoy at Hostel Siddiq. Hard to find because the one way street, need to 'gostan' the car and almost kanna accident. To find the hostel cafe is also challenging because no signage. We talk and talk about his life here and his uncle who work almost 20 years in Malaysia. Her uncle's wife is also lecturer in USM Penang and she travels using LRT everyday! Whatthefish.

At 6.40pm I start looking for masjid or Petronas for solat. Finally I went to Masjid Jamek Kampung Bharu. The parking is wakanna RM5 per entry and Klinik Islam. Have quick dinner at wong solo.

7.47pm. From the parking, got GC ping from Mr Leong at Menara Hap Seng. I went the wrong Hap SEng BMW showroom. Damn! Mr Leong is friendly and talk about his experience using Myteksi and grabcar.

8.18pm. Got Uber ping from Yin and his girlfriend and Midvalley going to Rozel Jalan Ampang. I turned radio on Ai Fm but only news, later I change to Lite Fm. Lol.

8.50pm. Got GC ping from Love Weh from the Icon going to M-Suites Residence, next to Socso building. Drop off him infront of Maybank.

9.03pm. Got Uber ping from Barb at Sri Hening to Havana Changkat Bukit Bintang. The waze show to use Akleh but she insist to go straight to the Renaissance and turn left. I follow her request and she is right. I think her boy keep calling her phone. "Please go sleep, 9 oclock now, mom is going to work," she said as I overheard.

9.39pm. Got Uber ping from Rita at Menara KH, but when I arrive at the lobby she is not ready but she agree for me to start the trip. Then the valet boy ask me to go out and return to behind which I concur. Lajiao! Then Rita ask me to drive faster thru Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Raja Chulan to Hotel Royal in 6 minute!

10.05pm. Got Uber ping from Poal but when I arrive I sms and call twice still no reply. So I cancel and leave the job and go home and quit for the day.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...