NORMAL DIARY OF UBER GRABCAR DRIVER



Saturday, 16 April 2016.

14 trips on Grabcar!
4 trips (3.46hr) on Uber!

Turned on the car at 6.46am. Got first GC ping from SK Bukit Indah, Joey's hubby, Hugo going to Jalan Kuari Cheras. He is 'pemborong cermin mata'.

Got ping menara Polo but cancel by rider.;(

Got ping from Yusof at Suria Jelatek, try to call him not connected. I cancel booking. Later he call using diff no. I ask hin to rebook. Send him to Park Royal hotel. Talking about his country, Iraq, blaming Shiites.

3.35pm got ping from Arab fellow from Berjaya Times want to go Suria KLCC. I message him to wait by the main road side to avoid taxi harrasment. He says ok. I also told him to wait for a while due to traffic jam. He says no problem. When I near the Berjaya Times entrance, I call him to wait by the main road, then he scold me to pick him up at Starbucks. I fedup and cancel booking. Suddenly he and his friends were near my car and hailing at me. But I sped away from them. Arab lajiao!

The last trip of the day was to send Raman and his 2 Indian friends from Nu Sentral to Jalan Kenari 14 PUchong. I use waze and when near the shophouses there, he does not know where to find the destination shop. He call his friend, and agree to drop off there. By this time, its 8.33pm and still to go home, so I decide to stay for a while in Puchong and after 22 minutes and no ping I drove home on Kesas. Then I camp for a while at BHP Sri Petaling until 9.14pm. Still no ping I drove to the Kesas highway again and 9.38pm camp at Petronas Tesco Ampang. Giveup of waiting for nothing, I drove home through Ampang Point where there is police roadblock. This time I got a ping from Jalan Ulu Klang, but due to the traffic jam I ignore it.

Above image is my steering wheel lock aka baseball bat aka personal defense system.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...