ANOTHER JACKPOT



Tuesday, 19 April 2016.

6 trips on Grabcar!
12 trips (8.24hr) on Uber! 1 trip to KLIA.

Started the car engine at 6.14am. Just 5 min, Rahma ping Uber me from Taman Kosas to LRT Ampang only. The Uber fare is RM3. So cheap.

6.32am, Low and buddy Grab ping me at D'Casa Condo going to Pearl International Hotel.

7.48am, fillup tank at Petronas Seri Sentosa. RM43 for RM25.3l.

7.52am, Louis, using Grab ping me from PJS One going to LRT Asia Jaya.

8.29am Ted ping Uber me at Menara Bakti send to CSC Jalan Bersatu. Ted is a Filipino.

8.40am Cald ping me from Movida going to Windsor Tower. Just after drop off Cald, Emil ping me from the same tower, but I already out of lobby. Need to return to the lobby.

9.29am Pingchui ping Uber me from KDN to HLA KL. He renew his IC and we talk about UTC. Instead using Jalan Kuching, I follow waze on Jalan Ipoh with less traffic jam.

I feel sleepy and short nap for a short while at Pandan. AFter, two jobs were cancelled by rider. Damn.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

10.50am ping from uncle Sydney waiting half an hour under the sunshine, blaming me. I told him that he should check the time before I can reach him. Jalan SanPeng to Kuchai.

11.40am Suwail ping me with friend from Kuchai to Arena Green Apartment Bukit Jalil.

Noon nap. 1.54pm went to Standard Chartered Ampang Point to pay house loan.

2.27pm madam Rifa ping me from Ampang Point stop at Lanson Place, then continue to Alice Smith International School at Jalan Bellamy. I told her about the popular Ikan Bakar Bellamy.

3.18pm Yensha Uber ping me from Lowyat to KLCC. RM3 so ciput. ;(

3.41pm got ping from Yasmi at Micasa going to Brunsfield. She went to laundry before enter my car.

4.04pm Omar ping me from Sawarbina restaurant going to Chow Kit. But later he change the destination to Ong Tai KIm near BAlai Polis Gombak. I told him that I trust him for the fare. Later during drop off, he give me RM3 tips.

4.43pm Najwa and her daughter GC ping me from Idaman Sutera going to Menara KH. I follow waze to use Duke and Jalan Kuching which she not familiar.

5.27pm got jackpot from Deepak from Jalan Raja Chulan, sending him to KLIA2! He is working on set up Mexican Indian food in Holiday Inn. Now he got 3 restaurant in singapore for the last 14 years!

From KLIA2, I stop at Petronas KLIA exit for solat Asar and pee. Later, I decide to go to Cyberjaya for evening jobs. But got ping at 7.10pm from Bobi from Putrajaya Sentral going to Kajang Golf Resort. Just before drop off Bobi, a new ping job appears but I ignore.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

I stop again at petronas for solat Magrib and fill up tank.

8.31pm Amoi KKC, uber ping me at Cheras Leisure Mall but I saw on the Uber apps is 'Jalan Lemak'. Finally got her and send to Damai Perdana. Her car is in workshop and need transport to her work. Me leave far far away, if not then I can be her driver for few days.

9.32pm, while on my way home, Wahid Ali (not real name) Gc ping me from UCSI North Wing to Ampang Putra, near to my house. Wahid from Sudan, and we talk about his 7years experience studying here. He said that our culture is not "friendly" to him.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...