SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER



Saturday 30 April 2016.

8 trips on Grabcar!
12 trips (5hr 9min) on Uber!
No trips to airport.

Start the car engine and apps at 6.50am. A bit late today bcoz I woke up late lah.

6.58am got ping from Jalan Grandview. When arrive at Taman Grandview, ask the security guard. When call the rider but no answer. I call GC customer service and complain. They try to call the rider also no answer.

7.14am got ping from IS at 7-11 Ampang Jaya. Sending IS and his friend going home to Ampang Mewah. We talk and talk, this is his second time riding Uber. No more taking teksi. "... kurang ajar teksi drebar tu uncle, ingat kita ni macam bangla saja..."

7.35am got ping from amoi SL at Pandan Villa to Jalan Tun HS Lee. So sexy so drummy.

8.09am got GC ping from JA's wife, a Pinoy, at Belfield to Bangsar Shopping Complex. Pick her up already 8.20am, need to arrive before 8.30am. Kannina.

8.50am got GC ping from MN, a Pinoy with her beautiful gf seating at the back at Setiabistari 5 sending to Plaza Damansara.

9.06am amoi JI ping me at 10 Semantan. She call me not follow waze which I did follow her instructions and need to go all the way Jalan Sultan Abdul Hamid or Jalan Duta and make farther turns to her hotel. It's a 5km wasting time, no shortcut. Kannina. I send her to Suria KLCC.

9.40am IM ping me at Gallery Jalan Madge going to Jalan Bukit Segar. She likes to hear Lionel Richie's song. A Nigerian lady.

10.25am got ping from CL from Jalan Sunway 1/2 to Taman Muda. I mistaken him as Indian foreigner.

I take a break and short nap bcoz too drowsy at Jalan Bunga Melur 5 (above photo).

11.24am got ping from SR at Pandan Indah with her 2 gf, all in blacks. They are going to Impiana KLCC.

11.58am got ping from JO with her wife and sleepy daughter at KL Tower entrance, sending them to nearby Jalan Sahabat. JO instruct me to drive the shortcut instead following waze. We save about 3km.

12.14pm got ping from Arab AM with his gf at Invoto hotel to Aquaria.

12.48pm got ping from Turkish FG with his gf at Selangor Dredging going to Tesco Taman Midah.

Break and go home. Noon nap at 1.11pm until 3.55pm. It was raining heavily.

3.57pm got ping from LC at Jalan 1/2 going to KLCC. This dude (and his bf) give me rm8 tips upfront on the GC apps. Later I pay for the toll fare at Akleh. So my tip is getting less.

4.45pm got ping from LS and her gf at KLCC sending Nu Sentral.

5.17pm CY ping me from KL Sentral going to St Andrew Church Jalan Raja Chulan.

5.49pm KE ping me at Simm Hotel at busy street to Stadium Merdeka. KE with her 2 gf to see Cat's fair?

I got 2 pings from Jalan Ceylon which I later I cancel. The first ping is coming from Seri Bukit Ceylon hotel. The guy on the phone ask me the time I arrive. He is going to PV20 which I reckon I have sent a Nigerian negro there. I told him, "3 min". "What minute?" he ask me again. When arrive earlier, I waited him but no sign. I left the hotel and cancel. He keeps calling me twice, I ignore. The second ping from Jalan Jejaka 7. When arrive according the pin location, I call her. She said in African language, "further front further end Jalan Jejaka 7!" Which I did and still cannot find her. I left the Jalan Jejaka 7 and cancel the job. Sure my rating will be low again! Knn. But better safe than sorrow!

6.36pm got ping from two girls at IPG Kampus Cheras going to Jusco Taman Maluri. When I arrive after follow maps google on GC apps, the back gate close. I call the girl and she wait me for the round to get them.

7.50pm got ping from FR at M-Suites going to KLCC. So arrogant guy. Lajiao!

8.05pm got ping from CT at McD Ampang Park. Since I dont know where is the destination, I pick her up and send to nearby Icon for RM1.46 only. Kannina. Next time pls exercise a bit for your butt oke tomboy!

8.24pm PT call me at Dedaun condo and try to send he and his little boy (with long hair) to Jalan Alor. But due to the bad traffic jam, they rather drop off at Jalan Pinang and walk out.

8.42pm got ping from CL at Soho with her friend. She speaks Spanish while the boy seating next to me is Australian maybe. The Spanish girl just talk and talk, and wonder where Malays so rich. "No, the Chinese more richer." said the boy. The boy say that Malaysia got natural resources, ie oil, oil palms etc. Australian only got koala bear, for tourism. This group is the last trip I ferry tonight.

Actually I got 1 ping from nearby bar, but later I cancel bcoz I reckon I dont want to bring drunk people inside my car and puke! Can you imagine?

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...