DELIVERING AFRICAN LADY FOR BRUNCH



Sunday, 1 April 2016. Labor Day.

5.59am. Start the car engine and apps early today.

6.06am. 1st ping from SV, 2 Indian girls at Jalan Besar Permai going to KL Sentral early in the morning.

Afterwards, got ping from this bugger who set the pin location to the PPR elephant fountain but no show. But when I call he said at KL Sentral. I cancel, Then he call again but I ignore.

6.42am, got ping from AM at Ramada Plaza Dua Sentral. I miss the turn and he looks bewildered. Send him to Ampang Mewah lah sangat. He also surprised to see my TnG balance is more than RM200 at Plaza Toll Loke Yew.

Camp at Petronas Ampang Jaya at 7.20am. Fill up tank and buy some jajans.

7.28am got ping from amoi JP at Jalan 6 One Ampang. Need to ask the guard to lift up the gate. Big house with 2 big cars. Send amoi to TBS but she set Bandar Tasik Selatan which is nearer. Kanina amoi. Amoi complains about teksi driver professionalism and expensive fare. Amoi also story about one of her Uber driver was harrased by teksi drivers.

8.12am got ping from not so friendly Chinese boy at Winner Court A. Send him to Menara FGA. Lajiao.

8.44am got ping from PL to send his overnight black lady back to Hotel 99 Pudu. She falls asleep bcoz of tiredness in the car until arrival.

9.21am got ping from AD at Bukit Ceylon. Miss the small junction but not far. AD with his black gf going to KLIA. Yay! The bonus I have waiting for. He shows me the shortcut but still need to use Mex highway.

As previous experience, going bac from the airport with no rider. Take a break at Petronas. Then driving to Cyberjaya. Got ping from Negro guy, the fare is only Rm4 but very rude, "how many minutes?" I cancel the booking. Whatthefish.

11.14am. Then an African big girl ping me from D'Melor sending her to nearby kfc. She is Tanzanian and a student. She asks me to wait, I wait lah. Then send her back to D'melor. She gives me big tips. Big butt not big tits. Lol.

12 noon I send the car and find the Zul carwash is very easy using the Waze, near Old Town White Coffee. Dont know which area.

1.26pm, AS ping me from Domain 1 going to Vista Millenium.

1.57pm, DN ping me to send his bf at Teratai Flat to Taman Orkid Cheras.

2.42pm, NA ping me from Cheras to send her back to her house at Taman Sungai Besi. This is my second trip with her. I still remember her. A pinoy married to Pakistani.

3.04pm, MD ping me at nearby Faber Ria to Zoo Negara with his wife and daughter. I sent them to gate no. 3. I told him that its not enough time to visit Zoo for 1 hour. He still insist to go bcoz the Egypt zoo is very small only.

After dropping off MD and family, I park at Petronas Lot 279 MRR2, pray and pee. Ping! Got request from the same MD at Zoo Negara to pick them up. I know something is not right.

4.12pm, pick up MD using his wife GC account. Send them to Beach Club.

4.55pm, MN ping me while I am on the Akleh. Pick up MN, an Iranian working 8 years in Malaysia, at Palladium sending to Nu Sentral. He wants to see Captain America Civil War at new cinema with friends.

Camp at Masjid Bangsar for pray and buy grilled corn at Bangsar Night Market.

5.18pm got ping from RG, a pinoy at Royce Hotel send her to Bangsar.

6.10pm got ping from GN at nearby Telawi 4 going to LRT Bangsar. RM2.50 only.
6.24pm got ping from NL at Terasek 5 going only to Telawi 1. Earned RM1.80.
6.50pm got ping from JD at The Gardens send them to Bangsar South. RM4.



7.08pm MT ping me. When arrive I try call him twice but no answer. Then I cancel.

7.34pm AG, a girl, ping from PJX HM Shah going to Tiara Damansara. This is my last trip of the day.

Then I try to find Sprint highway and going home.









WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...