STARTS A DAY WITH BAD TRAGEDY



Sunday, 29 May 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.48am.
6.57am, ping from SGT at Vista Panorama, 13 min to pin location. When arrive at the condo, mess up with the flower pot. I dont see any signage. The jilake guard ask to go around the lobby. Bugima. "its a sign of bad omen," I told the Indian young lady. "just think positive you will get positive things," says her. Then I miss the exit to roundaobout at Taman Connaught. The lady keep cool. Another 4km added to the route. The arrive at the destination on the other side of old KTM station. Her friends on the teksi are waiting on the main gate. Shee keeps cool. But for sure later she rates me only 1 star. What a bad trip to start today.

8.00am, ping from RAE at Merdeka View going to Holy Rosy church.
8.17am, ping from LYN at nearby Ramada Plaza going to UM Hospital.

8.26am, GRC at Pantai Panorama Block 3 sending to KL Sports Medicine Centre at Jalan Dungun.

8.45am, JMS at Bangsar Puteri going to Lot 10.

9.16am, ARN ping from Monorail Hang Tuah. She call me. I arrive and told her that Stadium Negara just cross the street. The young Malay girl seems surprise. Even there is a pedestrian bridge on top. She already jump in the car so I drive her across. No worries.

Camp at Petronas Brickfield to fill up tank and relief myself. RM42 for 25 liter of ron95.

10.07am, DWY at KL Sentral with his gf going to Midvalley. I drop them at the Gardens Hotel. The vellfire honk the horn for me. Machipap.

10.25am, ALI and his bf at Pantai Permai. At first cannot locate him bcoz the pin looks weird. Then luckily get him by the roadside. I send them to Bukit Damansara. They just arrive from Terengganu. We talk and talk. He wish there is Uber in Kemaman. He reckon my stressness and 'migrain' on my face.

10.53am, RXN ping me at Verve Suites going to Solaris.

At Solaris, got ping before drop off RXN. I follow the pin at Maybank. Then she text me at Starbucks. Kannina. I was there when she first ping me! So I need to uturn to get her and her daughter. The Koreans can speak Indon, but strangely they were talking in Russian at the backseat. Wah lah weh.

11.20am, I need to go home bcoz got small business to do at home.

Fast forward.

3.37pm, MYD at the Elements going to midValley.
4.23pm, a Chinese Australian, CNG with his gf at midValley to Mont Kiara. Stop at Desa Sri Hartamas to buy his 2 crates of beers. While CNG out, I play play with his gf. I want to guess her nationality. If correct she agrees to pay me RM50. Then, I correctly guess she is a Vietnamese. She surprised. I told her that she cannot speak good English. I told her also that many Vietnamese like to eat dogs here. Thats why cannot find stray dogs anymore on the street. We laugh and laugh. Later I told about my bet and Vietnamese eating dogs to CNG. He also laughs. And during drop off I ask her to keep the RM50. They just make my day.

5.02pm, YSK at I-zen Kiara 2 going to Solaris. YSK wrote his Korean name on the apps. While traveling, they speak Nihongo, "bla bla kuruma kuruma korewa." I ask them. YSK said he is Korea. The wife with a baby said she is Japanese. Then I just keep quite all the way.

5.31pm, MRN at Solaris going to Aston Kiara.
5.43pm, MAY at Ceriaan Kiara sending to Plaza Damas.

Camp at Petronas Hartamas. 6.23pm already.

6.49pm, NOS, Korea, at Solaris going to Verve Suites.
6.58pm, MAX, Iran, at Pelita going to Main Place Mall.

Camp at Petronas KM2 LDP, for magrib.

8.57pm, FSH ping for her brother at Desa Petaling Flat going to KLIA Express TBS.
9.25pm, ROS ping me from Hankook Sri Petaling send to LRT Sri Petaling. The blind man told me that the waze route I follow is too far far away. I say sorry. He just say, "no worries."
9.44pm, TEO ping me from Sri Petaling with his 3 friends after dinner. I send them to International Medical University IMU.

10.04pm, MLK, a Yemeni girl with her gf, at Z residence sending to Nadayu. At the lobby, I call her and hear the ringtone sing Inul gerudi song. I thought they were INdon. I told her that the ringtone sings a very sexy song ah ah ah. She doesn't know about it. When drop off, I told her I like the song and smile at her. And she smile back at me. OTL

10.34pm, JOY, Ipoh Mali, at Lagoon View going to Something Fishy. She says she wants to drive Uber. Will contact me later.

10.50pm, ZEE and her bf at Empire sending to PS Tokyo. When try to exit to Federal Highway I choose the wrong Shah Alam one instead of KL Glenmarie. I saw the destination becomes 6km more. Then quickly I want to end the trip. The chinese Indon say just continue. I feel sorry for them. I feel bad for myself. For my mistake, they have to have to waste time and distance and pay more fare and 2 tolls. Thank you as such they are indeed nice couple. I dont mind if they give me 1 star for this trip.

AFter sending them, I feel tired already, go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...