WHEN WASTING TIME TO BEGIN A TRIP

这种电机胡蜂属于benggali (Petronas Ampang Jaya)

Monday, 23 May 2016.

Today I plan to use Grabcar apps only. But the GC apps still unable to turn on at 7am. So I switch on Uber. For the whole day I use Uber only. I got 13 Uber trips, no Grabcar trip and no airport trip. And the fare not meeting my daily target.

7.09am, ping from MUZ at Suria Jelatek going to KL Sentral. MUZ going to Ipoh.

7.43am, ping from JAS at Villa Scott going to Mid Valley.

8.06am, ping from MDY at Suasana Bangsar to Menara TM. When arrive, I ask whether can start trip. "follow Uber policy, u can start after 2 mins of arriving:" that shock me loh! As I understand, uber policy is to start trip when the rider inside the car. I told her, but she reads after 2 or 5 mins the driver can start the trip. But still I dont believe her. Lajiao lah Uber.

8.38am, ping from ADW at LRT Pantai going to Cendekia Taman Connaught.

8.51am, ping from apek Kway Yau with his wife and son. The want to go to Taman Midah, but not sure the address.

After drop off apek and family, got ping from this matherf**kr mem who put pin location in the middle of jungle at FRIM. She texts me but I follow the pin location first. When arrive at the FRIM gate, she ask to pick up at Desapark city 2. When arrive Desapark city 1, the guard says never heard DP2. I call her, she instruct to her house. I fedup and cancel booking and ask her to request other Uber driver.

I fill up full tank at Petronas Manjalara for RM49 (29liter), bought some breads (rm7) at Petron and wash my car after 2 weeks (RM12).

11.01am, ping from IRS at Jinjang Utara going to Avenue K. We saw an insane man near Jalan Tun Ismail and Jalan Ampang traffic light. We just laughed at him.

I camp for a while and near 12pm want to go home already.

Fast forward.

3.01pm, ping from CC at Delhi Royale Yap Kwan Seng going to JW Marriot.
3.19pm, ping from KSH at nearby Farenheit going to near Invito Jalan Ceylon. KSH with his wife and little daughter.
3.31pm, ping from XVR at HSBC to GAteway Kiaramas.
4.07pm, ping from ERN at Flora Murni going to Pantai Hospital. ERN with her girl.
4.59pm, ping from LIN at Ramada Plaza going to Ceylon. She just rejected the previous driver bcoz not match with her Uber apps. "He uses different car, he said he got many car," she told me. Compared to teksi, Uber is "cheaper, friendlier, nicer, safer" and she says, "you are the first driver who can find the pin location correctly." See my diary, why people prefers Uber and Grabcar than teksi kan?

5.18pm, ping from KML at KWSP going to Kayu Ara to get his serviced car. KML lives in Seremban. The boss not much talk.

6.14pm, ping from KLEZCAR staff at nearby Jalan SS 23/12 going to PUncak Jalil. It takes me 13min to get him with wrong pin location and 51min to send him to his office.

8pm, camp at Petronas Puncak Jalil. Pray, and pee. No ping.
8.35, camp at TBS for 15 min and no ping.
9pm, suddenly Uber popup "would u like to stay online?" Then I reckon already one hour with no ping. So sad. Then got beep beep beep from nearby Brussel Beer Cafe. First I accept the job, then I cancel it, fear of the drunken guys will puke on my car. Then 5 min later, the beep beep beep again from the same cafe and I ignore. My acceptance and cancel rating will looks bad of course. Better sad than sorry.

9.35 go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...