NOT A PERFECT GRABCAR DRIVER



Thursday, 12 May 2016.

This morning I went for briefing in Port Klang for a small grasscutting project in Pengerang Johor.

After noon nap, starts the car engine and apps at 2.36pm.

2.37pm, ping from HAN at Taman Kosas to Ampang Point.
2.54pm, ping from THE at Giant Ampang Point to One Ampang.
3.03pm, ping from GRA at Sayfol International School to 6 Ceylon. She ask on how to book GC driver to KLIA2, but I am not available tomorrow. Otherwise it will be a bonus. Demm.
3.39pm, ping from YUL at Casa Mutiara. When arrive, an Indian lady jump into my car. When ask, she says "just follow the Waze." When near Pudu Sentral, she screams bcoz I am not on the right way (to her destination). I am a bit angry as she doesnt believe me follow the Waze. Suddenly YUL call me asking where I am? She thought I am already arrived! I panicked! Then I send back the Indian lady to Casa Mutiara and pick up YUL. Demm. This is my second time pick up the wrong rider! Demm DEmm! YUL pays me RM3.

After drop off YUL, I reckon the fuel needs to fill up. Only one bar. Before I turn off the GC apps, I got 1 ping. I ignore. Demm. For the last few days (Mon thru Wed), my acceptance rating is 100%, and 0% cancellation. And now my rating is down! Not perfect GC driver no more.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

Then I camp for a while at Shell Jalan Raja Chulan. RM54 for 32liter.

4.29pm, ping from FAR at Istana Hotel to KLCC only. She is also an Uber driver. Part time only. She works offshore, and I am just a grasscutter. Now I am an Uber driver.
4.36pm, ping from RAZ at Traders to LRT Ampang Park
4.48pm, ping from SYD, but need to pick up his friend at KLCC Convention center and Aquaria main entrance. After 15 min, no riders show. I ask SYD to cancel. He did, but the girls calling me to pick up. I feel pity. So I drive one round circle to get her on the bus stop, not the taxi stop! Demm. The girls from India. After safely arrived at the final destination, they seems upset about the toll fare and no receipt available. Demm.

6.50pm at Masjid opposite Sunway Pyramid for Asar.

7.23pm, ping from SHA, a Bangla student from Sunway Lagoon to Nadayu. Cheapsteak RM2. Bcoz of the promise, I ignore the RM37 job! Demm.
7.42pm, ping from SHI at Taylors University to Sunway Pyramid.
8.04pm, ping from a chinese couple from the same Sunway Pyramid to DK Senza.
8.16pm, ping from KS at DK Senza to Sunway Pyramid. Again! At first she Uber ping me, but send me to the open car parking lot at the back. Then she GC ping me.
8.37pm, ping from amoi at Sunway Pyramid again to Sun U Residence.
8.51pm, ping from BRA at PJS 9/2 to Aseana Puteri Puchong. Very far far away now!

9.32pm, after drop off BRA, got ping from MuZ at 13min away, Lestari Perdana going to Nusa Putra. When call, he said he can wait.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

After drop off MuZ at PUchong again, the time is 10.23pm. PIng another job coming in, but I ignore. So tired already. Go home for 32min, pray, update blog and sleep zzzz.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...