RESTORAN TODAK TODAY

我今天上午参观了清真寺 Bandar Dato Onn

Saturday, 14 May 2016.

Morning need to send daughter to school first. Buy karipap and fill up tank at Petron for RM30 (17.6liter).

7.44am, ping from PNK at nearby Tasek 28 to Austin Perdana. Keep quite all the way.

Just after drop off PNK, got ping from nearby MAT. But he request to wait 20min until 8.30am. "aiyah uncle, saya blom mandi," he text. I said, "cannot wait more 5 min, cari makan mah". Later he cancel. Then I camp for a while at nearby McD to update Waze apps.

8.31am ping from NEL ask to pick up her maids at Pandan. She ping from Austin Perdana. Lajiao! I kanna cheong go round many uturns. Finally got her maids on board. Send them to Bandar Dato Onn. But the address is confusing too. So I left them at house number 48. Even I call her to confirm the address. Am I good or what? Later I send a report to Uber and ask them to readjust the fare from Austin Perdana, not from Pandan. Later, Uber replied as they adjusted the fare accordingly. Thank you Uber JB.

I camp at the new Masjid Bandar Dato Onn (above image) to relieve myself.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

9.44am ping from WEE and his gf at Nasa City to Bukit Indah. I reckon local Chinese JB not much good speaking English, unlike KL one.

I camp for a while at Aeon Bukit Indah until 10.32 still no ping. Actually I have lunch date with my BIL at Permas Jaya this afternoon. Wife sure will calling calling me soon.

The I drive along Pasir Gudang Highway, then 10.55am got ping from VIN at Rumah Berhala Jalan Tampoi, send him to Damansara Alif.

11.10am drive home along Pasir Gudang Highway when wife calling me to go home fast fast. Aiyah. I told you so, kan my diary?

Noon. Lunch date with BIL and his wife at Restoran Todak Kampung Teluk Jawa (below image). They paid the bill. Uncle TS so poor now. OTL. Then later go to Plaza Angsana with wife and kids. So many things to run errand today.

Dear diary, I plan to ubering tonight, but wife already asking to accompany her to see movie Captain America Civil War. Maybe I should take a rest and join wife ha? OTL

海鲜餐厅剑鱼 (Restoran Todak)

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...