BETTER NOT PAYING EXTRA TO THE GRABCAR DRIVER



Saturday, 7 May 2016.

Statistics for reference only:
Odometer = 41048
GC = RM104.20 (86 | 4.79 | 8.2)
TnG = RM174

Start the engine at 6.11am.

6.17am, FAR ping me from Ayer Tower going to Renaissance early in the morning.
6.42am, ANA and her bf, Germans, ping me from Setia Sky going to TBS.
7.13am, MDY, ping me from Angkasa Condo. She call, but I still follow pin location, end up at the backdoor which is locked! Kannina. Then need to drive one round, about 3km to the front gate and straight to pick up MDY at Ali Baba.

7.42am, KEV ping me from Sri Endah going to TPM. KEV and her gf from Indon. Frust with the free bus provided due to unreliable arrival time.

Breakfast at 8.43am.


Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

9.16am, AMI ping from LRT Tasik Selatan, but follow the pin to the trash bin! AMI then climb the pedestrian stairs from the other LRT station to get me. Send him to TBS but stop first at Jalan Bunga Melati 4. AMI body smells never take morning shower and never brush teeth want to make me puke on my car! I wish GC allowed the driver to give rating to the rider! 1 star for him!

10.20am,KAR ping me from Taynton View. I only take 3 pax out of 5 pax. He said last night all of them took Uber driver with Grand Lavina. Lajiao! I send them to LRT BTS but pin location is wrong! I accept 1 job on this trip, but later that amoi cancelled.

11.06am, FAT ping me from Lorong Mewah 10 going to Cosmo Berjaya Times. He ask me to drive fast fast fast. I told her its not possible. She then told me the normal way to Cosmo. She doesnt like Waze way.

11.37am, KIT ping me from behind Berjaya Times and behind HRV on the road I confused the pin location. I send him to Pudu Sentral to renew his IC. He speaks fluent Malay bcoz he is from Kelantan.

11.52am, DXK ping me from Petaling Street. He speaks like apek loh, but they (3 pax) from Myanmar mah. Got stuck at Leboh Ampang for 30min. Lajiao! I send them to Jinjang Utara.

12.52pm, after short nap to recharge, SIL ping me from Nissan Kepong. He call me twice to check my arrival time. Knn. When arrive, I kanna wait for 5 min. Whatthefish man! I send him to Flora Damansara to send his laptop to his friend. Then continue to Lestari Apartment PJ. Good thing SIL let me fill up the gas while he was still in trip.

I camp at Masjid al Muhtadin for solat, pray and pee. I also take a long sleep to recharge again. This time I slept for one hour until 3.26pm. Then drive my car thru MRR2 with no ping until McD near Zoo Negara. Near Ampang Poing got ping from bugger at Flamingo Hotel. I accept although I know thats almost impossible to get into the hotel lobby due to traffic jam under the MRR2 flyover. Then he cancel. Good!

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

4.43pm ping from SUL at Suria Jelatek. 2 pax to PPR Batu Muda. After hop into the car, SUL ask whether he can smoke in the car. I said no. He said he just asking. The Libyans said about Muammar Gadafi killed not by the Libyan but Nato killed him. I use Akleh but I forgot to punch in the toll price on the fare. Later SUL reminds me about the Smartag and says something nice, "this is your money brother!"

At this time, the rains is coming down. Very heavy rains indeed! I found Masjid Pakistan at Sentul, pray Asar and wait until the rain stops. Its more than one hour!

6.56pm got ping from XIN at Kolej Tun Syed Nasir UKM going to Six Inch restaurant. She mention about 5 pax. I dont agree, then he ask whether 3 is okay on my car. I said ok lah. At the gate, heavy downpour, I cannot enter. The guard ask me to gostan and park outside. The all 5 girls come out with umbrellas. One of the girls ask me whether I can accept tips to allow extra girl. I agree if they add RM5. "十三," said the other amoi at the back sound doesnt agree. So they will call another GC car. Its fine for me. If they pay me its also saving for them. Lajiao amoi. We just keep quiet all the way. Then before they leave, I apologize.

7.38pm, AHM ping from Plaza Idaman going to Tesco Taman Melati, near LRT Taman Melati for RM4. So langsi.

8.03pm, one kakak ping from Wangsa Walk. But the drama began before I arrived at TM and going to Burger King. She wrote clearly on the apps, "saya berada di medan selera seksyen 4, jalan wangsa perdana 3, dekat dgn bangunan tm berhampiran wangsa walk." Whatthefish. She said she cross the road and wait by the roadside, but I couldnt see her. Then I overshoot to KFC, she said she already at behind. Kannina! She scold me and meroyan and said she with 3 kids. Its still ok, I ask to calm down until she said she needs to go to the tuition class like in 5 min. Damn, I kennot tahan! Bugima kakak! She angrily said she going to cancel booking. Fine for me lah! I drove 13 minutes for nothing. Lajiao!

8.26pm, HOS ping me from Wangsamas. I need to call him to ask the block number. SEnd him and his bf to Mcd Bukit Bintang. The other Arab guy insists I use the highway, but dont know which highway. Later I took Akleh and going to Sultan Ismail. He looks surprised when the toll is included into the total fare.



After drop off those 2 Arab guys, I want to bid for last job of the day, but I feel tired already. I turned off the apps and drive home. Update blog and sleep zzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...