DRIVING MR CASSANOVA



Monday, 9 May 2016. Starts the engine and apps at 5.58am.

6.14am beep beep beep from FLO at Ampang Putra while driving near Ampang point. Send her to Menara Worldwide.

Camp at Petronas and Shell and had breakfast at Jalan Damai. I not been here for the last 4 months.

7.14am ping from MUN at Landai Permai going to Taman Sungai Besi.
8.02am ping from SAM at nearby Taman Sungai Besi to where (aiyah! forgot).
8.29am ping from CAR at Taman Midah going to Chan Sow Lin.

9.11AM ping from NAT at Madrasah PPR Seri Pulau Pinang. At first I thought a group of purdah hijab girls were calling me. But this cute and nice free hair girl is going to Soho KLCC. But think about it, what the purdah hijab girls is going to do in the Soho hotel?

9.50am mamat cina ADR beep me from nearby Kenanga, but I need to do 1 round to get him. We talk and talk about life, teksi drivers, Uber and current development. "mana bole keciyan teksi, rejeki kene rajin cari mah, lu ingat duit bole jatuh dari langit mah?" "Bukan ali ali bole menang toto mah," his mouth pointing to that latest result of Magnum LED display on Jalan Pudu. I send him to UTC Pudu sentral.

10.13am MAR ping me to pick up her Pinoy bf from Sam Mansion to Kotaraya.
10.36am AME ping me from Mirama hotel going to Berjaya Times. She shows me the shortcut using backlane on Jalan Dewan Bahasa Pustaka.

11.15am amoi at Jalan Abraham Pudu to KLCC.
11.35am SHE at JW Merriot ping me to send her to Wisma BSN and back to Pavilion.

12.03pm OOB, an African ping me from O&E Residence Tower 1 going to Jalan Seri Timah 1/1 Balakong. I remember sending 1 negro here last month in the middle of night. But this time I send him inside the terrace house. Backlink: 13 April 2016, Scary Night of Good View. Anyway, before leaving the hotel lobby, OBI hugged his chubby gf goodbye. The girl looks sad and run away. At first he sit next to me but then he wants to sit at the backseat. I say ok. Later, he talk to the chubby gf that he loves her, he cares about her, not only FOOK YEW baby! 10 min later, he call the other gf, that he sorry dont answer her call bcoz he was in the shower! Then I remember a song from The Weeknd:

"I just FOOK two bitches 'fore I saw you..."

Then later, he call his friend talking in African language, say "that stupid girl" and "the girl cry cry cry" many many times. I drop him off after 1pm and go home, update draft for blog and short nap to recharge. ZZZZZ.



4.02pm, ping from HAM at KK Inn Bandar Baru Ampang going to Ampang Boulevard.
4.20pm, ping from SAM, a Pakistani, at Ayers Tower with his sick PInoy wife. Send them to LRT Salak Selatan.
4.54pm, ping from AYU and her sexy gf at The Room Hotel going to KH Tower.

Yesterday, GC already announce there will be surprised today as the fare to KLIA/KLIA2 airports will be reduced to RM65. The driver will get extra credit RM15 on the account. I have been waiting since this morning until 5.59pm NRL ping me from Sogo to send her and 3 her very der jeliter gf to KLIA2. Yay! NRL who sat next to me and we chit chat all the way about GC and KL traffic jam. I inform her about this blog, she follow me right away! After drop them off at the departure hall, I snap their photos (above) as requested. They sibbei happy lor. Regret not to ask them take photo with my GC car. OTL.

8.19pm ping from NAZ and his bf at Secret Recipe Alamanda going to Putrajaya Sentral. He told me to check the Waze gps route bcoz the Uber driver that he used this morning was driving longer route than he thought. I set the waze told me its 10km for 11 min following highway. He seems unhappy bcoz his friend a local PUtrajaya told him there should be nearer route if follow Masjid Putra. When I told them that Putrajaya is a big city, they just keep quite showing disagreement. Lajiao lah mat! After drop off, I say sorry following waze. Whatthefish man!

8.43pm, ping from PIL, 13 min away at IOI Mall West Wings send to Uniten Bandar Baru Bangi. 3 pax from Sabah bah.

9.09pm, ping from 2 Yamani brothers at Jalan Empat going to Heritage Village Balakong and send them back. They say my name is common in Yaman. Shukran!

After Balakong trip, I call it a day and went home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...