WHY SINGAPORE NEEDS GRAB & UBER



Sunday, 15 May 2016. Today Johor is public holiday mah. Bcoz won FA cup last night. No school. Wah lah weh aways holiday. For uncle no work no pay mah!
I turned Uber apps at 6.59am but there is problem with the charger cable. Unable to recharge. I panik bcoz I just bought the new cable yesterday at Plaza Angsana. Kannina. So I try use Lenovo smartphone. I install the Uber partner using house wifi.

7.19am, ping from YEW at Larking going to JB Sentral.

I feel bored. Need to cross the causeway today to buy newspaper.

10.17am, start again the apps. Ping from JES infront of Mutiara Hotel going to Public Bank Bukit Indah, opposite Aeon Jusco. The pinoy lady always talking on her phone outloud talking. Whatthefish! "Kiri uncle! Kiri uncle!" she instructed and continued on her phone again. I give her 1 star.

11.04am, I camp at Petronas Bukit Indah. RM30 fro 17.99 liter Ron 95. Then short nap about 10min to recharge. Then turn on the apps no ping for 15 min. Then go to Plaza Angsana to replace the charger cable for iphone.

12.11pm, ping from JUA at Jalan Panti going to JBCS.
12.36pm, ping from JEN at JBCS going to Sutera Mall. 4 pax.

From Sutera Mall I drive along Jalan Skudai to Impian Emas then TAY ping me from Tampoi. I made a uturn at small street. 2 min then she cancel. Kannina!
1.16pm, ping from madam TAY again at Giant Tampoi going home to Impian Emas. When asked why she cancel just now, she said this is her pestaim using Uber mah. She is impressed with the Waze gps. "Sekalang manyak senang hoo!"

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

Then 2pm, I send the car to Proton Edar Bakar Batu for service. Major service. Kanna paid almost RM1K. Kannina!



Today I took MyTeksi (Grab) for the pestaim also. It was a mistake to choose myTeksi. I should choose Grabcar Economy. Going home 9km for RM22. Lajiao myTeksi.

This is my first experience taking myTeksi on grab apps. After setting up the pick up point and destination point, the apps on my iphone is running slow. Then suddenly this uncle call me asking where exactly my location. I told him I am at Proton service center near Petronas. He confirm know the location. Less than 5 min he arrive and honk the horn. I jump in the red cab. Then he start driving. On his phone, the apps only showing my destination. No waze or gps apps is running. The car is Persona. The interior still intact. But the aging seat at the back feels itchy. You know what I mean, dear diary. The aircond is working cool. But the driver body odors smells bad. Maybe the driver works too long today, but it still afternoon. I ask him how much the fare. He said he uses meter. I calm down. The meter starts with RM3 and extra RM2.50 for the on-call. The teksi is 2years and belong to the driver, not the company. So, he just paying to the bank every month for installment. He has been a teksi driver for 12 years. It's hard to earn RM200 in JB, only RM100 plus. The car uses petrol and gas, accumulated to RM60 per day. The driver also upset on the Uber cars, but he blame it to the 'bodoh' authority.

4.38pm, ping from QIJ at Ehsan Jaya going to JB Sentral.

5.39pm, ping from nearby CHE at JB Sentral going to Larkin Sentral. CHE is going back to KL. Stuck at Jalan Wong Ah Fook for 15 min.

6.12pm go home, update blog and send wife to Jusco Tebrau and later to Tesco. So many things to run errands. Whatthefish.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...