FRIDAY THE 13TH AND MY BATTERY IS KONG

绿色花园在Seputeh

Friday the 13th, May 2016.

Starts late today at 7.33am bcoz I woke up late loh.

7.40am, ping from ZAI at Bandar Baru Ampang going to MidValley.

8.14am, Uber ping from JMS at Seputeh Gardens and his boy toddler going to Jalan Maarof 5 where my iphone battery level is low and kong! Then JMS ask me to send him to LRT Bangsar, which estimation fare using GC apps. Later I make a report to Uber to recalculate back the fare from his house to Jalan Maarof 5.

I go home and change the charger cable for my iphone. Apparently the cigarette lighter adaptor got problem as my Lenovo phone also cannot be recharged as well. Luckily there is an Aux USB charger on my Proton Saga.

10.08am ping from Pinoy couple at Ampang Prima going to La Risata.

I camp a while at the nearby shoplots try to take a short nap. But kenot sleep. My eyes only can blink blink. Aiyah!

10.49am got ping from NIC at Lorong Mengkudu sending to Bukit Pantai. He stop at nearby coffeeshop to buy coffee. We talk and talk about career and life and teksi drivers issue. NIC gave me a tin of Coca Cola. Thank u bro.

Noon, go home, short nap.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

Fast forward to 4.04pm on the PLUS highway near Kampung Bemban. Wife already calling calling and wants to see the Angry Birds movie for younger sons. Aiyah. I thought want to do 1 or 2 trips in JB. Later see how lah.

6.13pm after Skudai toll plaza, got ping from Foo and his friends at Southern University College sending them to Sutera Mall. Together 4 pax. When pick up, they wants to go nearby shoplots. At first I thought they want to stop for few minutes, but later when arrive I found out that is their final destination. Wa la weh I already kanna cheong! But during the last 1 km, I got 3 pings which I ignored. Sure my acceptance rating will be very low. Lajiao Uber makes driver life so stressful!

As promised to wife, I turned off Uber apps and straight drive home. Wife calling again on the highway. Told her where I am. Will reach home a few more minutes. Aiyah.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...