UBER HERO



Friday, 6 May 2016.

Started a bit late today bcoz I woke up late lah. OTL

7.16am, KIM ping me from Emerald Condo going to LRT Ampang. He dare to tell me to wait by 7.30. Kaninna. I told him I wait until 7.32.

7.43am, madam BHV ping me from Jalan KOsas 3/1 to LRT Ampang Park, not LRT Ampang. I ask her which way she prefers. She chose Akleh.

8.15am, amoi ping me from Jalan DAmai. When arrive to the pin location cannot find the hotel lobby. She call me to wait at the end of Jalan Aman. But the other Chinese guy hop in to the Icon. The fare is ciput RM1.88. Whatthefish.

9.10am, AMM ping me from Suria Jelatek going to UOA2. A young Malay lady with sexy and exposed shoulder. I reckon, the contractor guys who sitting in the lobby holding their saliva.

9.36am, MMK, a Japanese lady ping me from Parkview going to Westin.

9.50am, LLY ping me from Wolo Bukit Bintang sending to Jalan Delima. LLY and 2 other beautiful Chinese INdon girls.

10.05am, RYC ping from Horizon going to Desa Pandan.

10.25am, JAY ping me from Finland Embassy Jalan Ampang going to Bangsar South. Stop at Pavillion.

11.18am, RCL ping me from nearby Tower 3 Avenue 7 going to Midvalley. She asked whether can add one more extra passenger. I said cannot. So, she waited for another GC car with the other guy. So I go Midvalley with 3 other her officemates. The Malay girl at the back ask me why cannot 5 people in GC even for short distance? Its the rule, I told her. Kannina. If I let all of them in then its not actually 5 people, but 6 lifes as the chinese lady then sitting next to me is 8 month pregnant!

Then, while driving around midvalley, this guy PLL ping me. I follow the pin location. He called which I not sure what he talking about. When reach the pin, I arrive at Hindu Temple. Then later I cancel booking. PLL upset bcoz he call me to inform the Volvo location which I think I know the exact location. Misscomm man.

12.05pm, SHE ping me from Kondo Bukit Robson TAman Seputeh. Going to Mont Kiara. She's in her 50s, a writer, single. We talk and talk about life about racism at her office. She mentioned that currently Uber got this game called #uberhero. She nominates me. Thank you.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.



Noon. Friday prayer at new mosque, Masjid al-Ubudiah Bukit SEgambut. Above image with the young Indian girl as Rela guarding the traffic at the mosque. Coincidently, the mosque is just being used officially for Friday prayer today.

2.09pm, ping from CRL at Publika West Gate going to Duta Ria Condo.

Fillup petrol ron 95 at Petronas Jalan Segambut. RM50 for 29.6liter. UNcle Bangla filled up for me. When I ask where he prayed Solat Jumaat, he pointing to the sky which I cannot understand. OTL.

3.12pm got ping from IVY, from Simpangan Tunku. She is a PInoy. I send her to Kotaraya.

Just after dropping off IVY, got ping from this bugger to send him to KLIA2. I accept, but 2 minutes later he cancelled. Bugima nima chipa*

3.50pm ping from MHD and his Arab friends at Lowyat Plaza going to south City. MHD is a big ARab guy sitting next to me. He plays poker games on his smartphone mostly through the journey.

4.59pm ping from ALS at Jalan Tasik Utama 10, a Bangla who got furniture business here. I send him to Idola Jaya. Unlike other Bangla, he cannot speak Bahasa, only English.

6.15pm amoi LEW ping me from Mr Diy Jalan Permaisuri 9 going to Sri Petaling. Not much talking.

7.14pm, this Nigerian guy, SHI ping me from Winner Heights, not Winner Court A or B. When arrive I cannot find block 29. "U go straight from guard house and KOM to here!" I almost want to bekhen him and run far far away when he catch me inside my car. But when see his family, I feel pity and just calm down. At first from the name on the apps, I thought he is our local Indian. We talk and talk about life during our travel. His wife also interrupt on and off. The negro start eating krup krap krup krap the Pringles chip when I told him "those for kids." He replied, "I used to be kids too!" The little rascal (9 years old) is speaking fluent English and sometimes kicking my back seat. "You are bery good driver!" impressed the wife as she monitor my driving skill thru the traffic jam of MRR2 and Salak highway. SHI and his wife is from different tribes. "Do u study oversea before? Your English slang is different from normal people here," asked the wife at the back as she holding their small baby. While drop off at Alam Jaya, they told me to keep the change. Only RM1 mah. Kannina Negro. "You are nice gentlemen, so you can keep the RM1," said the lady who made my day today. Although only RM1 but it looks big to me.

8.05pm the last ping of the day from JUN at Jalan Hulu Langat Jaya 2/2. I dont expect to find the guard and gated house in the jungle far away from the city. I found her and send her to Aeon Mahkota Cheras. Not much talking, but when arrive she ask my GC experience. I told her and smile at her. And she also replied my smile at me and left.

I felt tired at this hour already at 9.09pm. Waze showed me will take 43min going home which is fine to me. At home, I take shower, do solat, update this blog and sleep zzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...